Chapter 31

"Lady!" Roxy ran running up to Irene's room, "Roxy it's morning could you please settle down..." Irene rubbed her eyes.

"The Baroness has fallen," she said.

"What," Irene suddenly woke up and sat up on her bed.

"Here..." Roxy passed the newspaper, a moment silence fell, and Irene was mumbling. "What! This does not make sense....?!" Irene was confused.

"I know right, I didn't know Baroness was the mastermind, I thought it was the heir, in the end, he was framed and now he is taking over what's rightful to him," Roxy rambled on.

"Oh also it's even more shocking that this happened on the same night as the Crown Prince's birthday," Roxy said.

The Baroness was supposed to fall around the beginning of the timeline when Alice arrives at the Grand Duke's mansion.

Oh well! Less of a problem for me, what a great day!

Irene smiled softly, "Isn't that well deserved?" she spoke as she put herself down and tucked herself to bed.

"Call me up when it's 9," Irene yawned, "Yeah, it's is!" Roxy huffed and walked away and the door shut.

"Well this feels great," Irene said while looking up at the ceiling. Feels like karma served this time, she thought all giddy. "I wonder how will Andrea react," Irene had a sinister smirk.

Irene's day went on normally, she woke and ate. However, she was in deep thought.

"Is it time..." Irene thought.

Today Irene will be summoning her first elemental spirit.

"Ahh, I'm starting to feel a lot of pressure..." Irene sighed restlessly, Elle raised an eyebrow, "Why is that Young Miss?" she asked, "I don't know..." the child replied as she watched Elle tidying up her room.

Elle stopped what she was doing, "It's unlike you to worry this much," she said, Irene flinched. "Elle, I actually worry a lot," Irene announced, Elle looked at her and smiled, "About what? Lady everyone here loves to hear what's been on your mind," she spoke.

"Yeah, they won't" Irene responded awkwardly, which then Elle just laughed, "Then learn to open to us more, for now, we will leave you alone, you seem to need space," Elle said, Irene's eyes widened, "I do? Wait I do!" Irene said frantically.

"Elle brings me water, I am feeling thirsty from talking," Irene made an excuse up, Elle sighed and shook her head, "I will get you one," Elle said leaving the room.

"Thank you, Elle," Irene said right after she left.

Elle came back to the room and brought her a cup of water which she placed on her desk. However, Irene was not going to touch it until tonight.

"Goodnight, sleep well Lady Irene," Elle spoke and left the room.

Irene carefully listened to Elle's steps become quieter and quieter. "It's time now," Irene whispered to herself and jumped off the bed. Quietly walked to her drawers and pulled on the notes she took while in the Count's residence.

She hurried off to the ground grabbing a pen, "Oh I am so sorry about this," Irene quietly apologized to the floor she was about to draw on.

Irene carefully drew the circle, and then added the little details to the instead, she was working up a sweat.

"Finally!" she said then quickly covered her mouth, got up, and got the cup of water, she then spilled the water to the ground the in middle.

"Feels like I am summoning a demon..." Irene had shivers. Irene slapped herself in the cheeks, "Think positive."