Chapter 93

It made headlines.

Irene Garcia, daughter of Grand Duke, Elijah Garcia has dropped out of the Royal Academy!

Irene walked down the halls of the mansion.

Irene Garcia fires most of her servants! Has she gone mad?

It was empty.

Irene Garcia does not attend the debutante!

She walks into her office.

Grand Duke, Elijah promates Ingrid Gracia as one of his successors!

Irene clicks her pen and opens her notebook.

Irene Garcia has dropped out of the competition, no longer a successor?

"Ralph, these newspapers are annoying me...why don't we silence them?"

She said to her only guard as she clicked her pen looking through her mountains of worksheets.

"Whatever you like, ma'am," Ralph says bowing.

Irene is joking.

"Don't kill them, threaten them."

She wasn't taking anyone's shit anymore.

And these worksheets...

Irene used her firepower to burn them by holding them with two fingers.

"Tell the Grand Duke to stop sending me these, give it to Ingrid instead," she said bluntly.

Irene had made a couple of changes and got rid of any type of things in her way that would cause her some trouble.

She had fired some of the best people who raised and took care of her, however, the news did not know the true story.

Irene fired them with full pay, so they could still be on vacations with their family without worrying.

She truly cherishes them.

"Could you tell the Grand Duke to stop sending me these letters, I know he wants to kick me out so bad right now," she laughs.

Ralph nodded, "I will also do that, but m'lady, how will you deal with these letters?"

He pointed to a pile of letters, those were from Irene's friends.

She hasn't replied yet, she doesn't know how to face Alice or Sasha.

"I will...deal with them later, do not fret about it," Irene says.

He nodded once again and left.

The door shut loudly in Irene's quiet office, as if, too loud for Irene.

She was a little lonely, however, she did have some people in the mansion.

Roxy, Mal, Elle, Ralph, and the butler.

That's all she needed for her plan.

The fewer people to deal with the better.

"Oh soon, I cannot wait to see you soon."

Irene said with an evil smile as she thought of the Grand Mage's face.

For the past year, Irene had been working hard on her own.

Matter of fact, she collected evidence of the dark mages.

She almost has the location of the tower, the North Duke's land is pretty large and well-hidden.

"Oh too bad your fun won't last long, it's my turn now."

Irene sighs and opens the letter placed right in the middle of her desk.