Chapter 86

"What is it?"

Irene looked back and forth, people seem to be all looking at her now and trying their best to get closer to listen to them.

"Let's go to a quieter place."

I agree.

Irene and Sylph went to another place, it was quieter and Irene put a sound barrier around it.

It was in the back of the school near the pond, no one likes it here because there are a lot of bugs.

"More about dark magic please, black or dark magic who cares!"

Irene said to Sylph, her calmness has run out.

"You read most of the books about...is there anything specific?"

Slyph asked confused and suspicious.

Irene stopped to think.

"Yes...body possessing?"

Sylph looked at Irene with terror, "What? How could someone reach that level in black magic?"

Irene now has become worried about how strong that mage is, and how could she beat him.

"That fellow mage that destroyed my beautiful garden is at that level or higher."

Slyph looked at her with worry, "Oh dear god, we have such a strong opponent..."

Irene nodded as she replied with a quiet "yeah".

"I can see what I can find, and Undine has been complaining about you not calling for her as often."

Irene rolled her eyes, "She better not be throwing a tantrum."

Sylph looked awkward, "Was she?"

"Yes...a quite long one."

"Tell her to stop, I have been busy and I don't need any distractions, I will call for her when I need to."

Irene told Sylph.

"And my final year...I need to be more serious."

Sylph nodded and disappeared.

"I need to get back to lunch," Irene spoke and walked towards the cafeteria quickly and passed by a clock.

"Only 30 minutes left?!"

Irene's pace got quicker and when she got there she was only greeted by Alice's and Sasha's unpleased looks.

"What is it?"

Irene asked weirdly, I don't remember doing anything wrong.

"You can't just disappear like that," Sasha said to Irene.

"Like what?"

Irene was even more confused, she felt as if she has been falsely accused.

"We saw you for walking with one of your elemental spirits and called for you!"

Alice complained.

"And you didn't even bat us an eye and then you disappeared in the crowd!"

Sasha continued.

"How is that my fault?"

Irene asked, and they stayed quiet.

"Exactly, now I need to get my food."

Irene walked away from the table towards her food.

"Thank you," Irene thanked the lunch lady.

The lunch lady politely bowed to her, Irene walked away with the meal.