Chapter 11

"IRENEEEEEEEE!" said a loud voice, and to her surprise, well no, it was obvious who this voice was from. The one and only Princess Sasha. Sasha ran towards Irene the moment they enter to palace and jumped hugged her.

Of course, they both fall on the ground, Irene was shocked but kind of annoyed she is now on the ground with Sasha being all energetic.

"Stop it right there," Irene said sternly, Sasha pouted "Aww, I haven't seen you a while and this is how you react," she was not having it today, she is on the ground, no not just any ground, it's the palace grounds with the Royal guards around them.

"No, Sasha I know you miss me, but this, do you see where I am right now?" Irene said, and Sasha looked around as they were both on the ground and said "On the ground," Sasha replied quietly. "On the ground where?" Irene asked and that's when Sasha realized the situation.

"Oh, how impolite of me, sorry Irene," Sasha said while offering a hand for Irene. They finally stood up and Irene dust her dress. "Ahem," Elijah let out a fake cough, oh shit forgot they were here, Irene thought.

"Why did her Royal Princess escort us?" Robert asked, and Sasha responded, "Cause I can and I wanted to," and Robert just nodded.

While going to where the Royal Family was, Sasha was saying the history and point out stuff while they were walking there to Irene, she just smiled and nodded.

When they finally arrived, Sasha brought them to a big gold door and the guards opened it for them, then there was a middle-aged couple on the throne.

The Emperor had blond hair and green eyes, he was good-looking like the Grand Duke. The Empress had beige hair with violet eyes and she was beautiful for her age. This is a fantasy novel, so age doesn't matter with their appearance. They can be over 30 and still be good-looking than people that are younger than them.

Irene couldn't help but admire the surroundings and their Royal Highnesses, everything looked 10x more expensive than their home and their Royal Highnesses were like a painting. They sat on the throne, Irene spotted 10-year-old Josiah standing beside his father, Sasha ran towards them.

All of the Grand Duke's family greeted them. "We greet the Emperor and the Empress," Irene practice for the past week on greeting the Royal. The Emperor nodded and the Empress just smiled, Irene was about to think this is going to be awkward until his Highness.

"Oh you came bastard," His Highness spoke to the Grand Duke, Irene was shocked on the inside of course on the outside she was just calm like everyone else. Irene guessed this is how they greet often.

"Thank you for the nice hello," the Grand Duke replied with sarcasm, they look like best buds speaking towards each other. Then the Emperor turned his head towards Irene and observed his future daughter-in-law.

"She is calm and collected, even if I swore, this is her first time coming here, isn't it?" the Emperor asked, the Grand Duke just nodded in response. "Father father, Irene is different even if she is eight, she is very mature!" Sasha explained happily.

"Hooo," the Emperor let out a surprised gasp, "She is quite interesting," he said and the Empress nodded then said, "Sasha is very excited today," Sasha just aggressively nodded.

Irene's attention turned to the Crown Prince, who could blame her, who won't look at their future fiancée? Anyways once Irene turned to the Crown Prince, their eyes met. Touché, Irene thought as she quickly looked away.

"Sasha would give a tour to Irene around the palace if your so excited to talk to her as the adults talk?" the Empress asked, and Sasha agreed right away and suddenly she went from being beside the Empress to grabbing Irene's wrist and dragging her out of the door.

"So this is a painting of...." Sasha's voice got more mumbling after 30 minutes of her explaining each painting and then suddenly Irene spotted the Royal Garden. She had the sudden urge to go there, the flowers were beautiful. Claps for the fantasy world, Irene smiled.

"Hey Sasha, could we walk in the garden?" Irene asked, Sasha just nodded, Irene thought she hurt her feelings by stopping mid-way explanation. "It's not like that," Sasha could read Irene's face, "I was relieved I didn't want to explain a bunch of portraits to you either, mother made me do that whenever I was told to do tours," Sasha explained, Irene just smiled in response.

They were just walking and talking about Sofia then Sasha told her that she needs to go for a second that she would be right back. Irene was now by herself in the Royal Garden walking to the area of the white rose.

"Hey you!" a rude voice called for Irene, she then turned her head over to the product of it, across from Irene there was a boy that looked around the same age as Trevor. She held back a sigh once she recognized the boy.

Rascal Huron, the first son of the Marquis, had mushroom-cut hair and wore some type of flashy outfit.

The Solan Empire had their nobles split into four sections into each section there was a Baron, Count, and so on so forth, but there was only one Grand Duke like how there is one Emperor. The 4 sections were divided by North, South, West, and East. That was how the Solan Empire worked.

The Huron family was the Marquis of the West, and their first son was not the most polite, he thinks he rules the world basically, he is 2 years older than Irene. I bet my whole allowance that this boy knows I am the Grand Duke's daughter, but is being rude since I am "out of favor," Irene thought.

Irene decides not to answer.

This pissed off Rascal very much. Who does she think she is? (She is the fucking daughter of the Grand Duke, the real question is who the fuck do you think you are?)

Rascal then walked in front of Irene, who faced her dull eyes and started to smile.

"Oh you probably don't know who I am, are you perhaps shocked about my clothing?" he said, which Irene was very dumbfounded. Irene was wearing a white dress that reached down to her knees and had white frills and was wearing a golden see-through coat wrapped around her shoulders. With her hair tied into a fishtail braid with a golden ribbon.

Why would she even admire a mere son's clothing that was very flashy and gross? Irene then again ignored her and walked past him. Then he was furious.

He yanked her by the shoulder, "Hey who do you think you are to ignore me, your just the infamous mere daughter of the Grand Duke that had been abandoned the moment you were born," then he looked at Irene who had her head down and had her shoulders shaking, to him it looked like she was about to cry. In reality, Irene was trying her hardest to not laugh at this idiot in front of her.

Rascal smirked, "Aw, are you going to cry? Did I hurt your feelings, go on cry," he mocked and Irene's shoulders were shaking even more not because she was holding in her laugh, it was because of the grip of Rascal's hand was still on her shoulder.

Then she heard footsteps coming back with the voices of Sasha and her brothers, she didn't have the energy to clap back at the idiot, but she could do something.

Cry? Does he think I am going to cry? Maybe I should, won't it be bad for him if Sasha saw me crying? Irene suppressed her laughter. Her acting mode was now turned on.

Game on, you little shit.

~Author's Note~

So heh, little plan Irene. Ahhhhh cute right? LOL, sorry for the grammar mistakes here too. I bet you will like the next chapter~ THE MUSIC FOR TODAY IS PAYPHONE!

1333 words yay

- ANMU