Chapter 77

"W-what do you mean by the body?"

The youngest brother asked as he trembled.

"The body...that was involved with the accident with one of our truckers or branch, I don't even know what to...say anymore."

The oldest brother was in shock.

Their father moved into the bed with discomfort.

"We should move this conversation outside," the second brother spoke with a quiet voice.

"Agreed..."

The oldest brother said, the three then exited the room.

The hallway of the hospital was silent.

No one was usually here, in the VIP section.

It was usually empty and quiet.

The youngest brother always felt a cold breeze whenever he is in the hallway.

And the silence sounded louder than ever.

"Is this right? To react like this?"

The youngest brother asked.

"What are you talking about?"

The second brother said with a sharp glare.

"If we were a normal family, we should be sobbing and crying right? Because we know and love them?"

The youngest brother stared with wide eyes into the second brother's soul.

"What did you expect from us?"

The oldest brother came up to the youngest face.

"You know, you are actually right! We are such shitty assholes."

The youngest said.

"You are the only one who is saying that because you were the only one who cared the slightest about her!"

The second brother pushed his brother to the ground.

"Yeah because I have no memory of mother compared to you shitheads!"

The other two stayed silent.

"Was it to copy's father's words and action or was it for your own selfish reasons? Tell me. Why did we end up doing what we did to her..."

The youngest brother was teary as he spoke.

The oldest brother slid on the ground sitting with the youngest.

"Yeah, you can ask me but I wouldn't know either."

He answered.

The second brother watched with a trembling fist, "I feel immense guilt for some reason that it is making me angry."

Then, in the end, all three brothers sat on the ground...the cold and hard ground.

"Excuse me what?"

Irene stood there in shock.

When did that shithead care about me? Was my memory wrong?

Irene didn't know how to feel in this situation.

The reaction was something she didn't expect, she actually thought they would brush it off.

However, the youngest of three proved her wrong and that is when surprises started to appear left and right.

"Holy shit," she swore as she watched the scene, at this moment, the brothers were sitting on the ground mourning.

Like the person, they lost was a loved one, "When did you guys ever care about me? This is so unfair on so many levels! You guys don't deserve to be sad..."