Chapter 80

TW - Mentions of ED (small not detailed)

"Lady, are you excited about your debutante?"

Elle combed her lady's long white hair as it grew back after a couple of years, truly beautiful and healthy.

She admired her lady as she matured over time.

"All done."

Elle said stepping away from her lady.

Irene Garcia, that was her name, two separate meanings from both first and last name.

There was peace and brave in her name, Elle thought it suited her lady quite well.

Irene brought her hair to her side, the hair laid peacefully on her shoulders.

"Excited? Or thrilled, this is every lady's dream day."

The white-haired lady talked as her long eyelashes fluttered whenever she blinked, and her glistening aqua eyes stared at her trustful maid.

Elle always fawned over her ladyship's looks, but she isn't being biased.

The older Irene got, the more beautiful and elegant her looks got as well.

She matured quite well.

"It's not like I haven't attended a ball, but I would be meeting other lovely ladies."

Irene's lips shifted into a pleasant smile.

"You not only just turned seventeen not long ago, but I feel like you are already an adult."

Irene is now seventeen, four years have passed.

There was not a single disturbance in those years, Irene was cautious throughout the years and eventually, the death of the Count and Countess passed.

It wasn't even a topic, including the attack at the Grand Duke's highly secured mansion.

Irene is now debuting in the social circle as an adult, not a young child as she was before.

Debutantes are for ladies who reached the age of maturity and get introduced to the aristocratic circle.

This is quite important for the noble ladies as this is a highly anticipated event for everyone.

It is always about the first impression, if you mess up, you will be the laughing stock in the aristocratic circle.

Irene had always been the hot topic in every gossip even if she doesn't do anything, whenever the Grand Duke is mentioned so is Irene.

"Elle, you are getting teary...should I call Roxy or Mal?"

Irene asked her maid with a condemnatory face.

"Lady, you're so cold to me even though I took care of you since you were young," Elle sobbed dramatically with her handkerchief on her nose.

"Elle, is there any need to try to guilt trap me?"

Irene questioned her maid's actions, "Lady Alice is waiting," Elle quickly turned to a different woman.

Irene chuckled with her hands covering her mouth.

Elle was awed by the scene of her mature lady laughing, the thing was...she was laughing at her.

"Lady, please if you are going to laugh this cutely, don't if it is because of me," Elle felt slightly abashed.

"Sorry Elle, but your personality changes are too funny for me sometimes, please grab my hand fan and I will be ready to leave."

Elle picked Irene's white floral hand fan with fur on the outer rims.