Chapter 12

Before Irene could start her little scheme, she thought for a moment, this situation.

This is to cliché and I am not even the female lead of this story, sigh, Irene internally sighed and began to feel frustrated and it turned into tears

To Rascal, well, his brain is thinking 'oh wow, she is such a crybaby,' Irene was crying because she was frustrated and also someone is coming.

"Wahhhh" Irene suddenly cried like an 8-year-old, this was the most childish thing she had done in this world. Rascal was smiling like he just won, but was there something to be proud of after fighting, well, only him with an 8-year-old?

"I-Irene?!" a confused voice shouted, Irene then couldn't hold back her smirk any longer, she smirked then quickly went back to normal.

Rascal, who looked at the people who were coming and he saw Princess Sasha and the Grand Duke's sons. He couldn't help but smile knowing her brothers couldn't care less about her and he thinks Sasha is quite angry about Irene bursting into tears out of nowhere.

He is dumb, very dumb. One thing he got wrong was that Sasha loves Irene very much and will probably be mad, but at her, but at him. Her brothers, well she didn't know. Irene is the type to cry much, so Irene is also curious about their reaction.

"Oh hello, Princess Sasha, sorry to interrupt you-" Rascal couldn't even finish his sentence before someone ran past him, of course, that was our sweet Sasha.

"Omg, your actual crying!" Sasha said in an urgent voice, and then she just made some assumptions that this person right there did it. Her gut was correct. Sasha glared at the man, she doesn't even know his name, but she is about to find out.

"And who are you?" Sasha said pissed off, Irene at this point had her body faced around, since she was about to lose it. Rascal was shocked by her tone and confused about why she knew that 'rat'.

"I am Marquis Huron's first son, Rasc-" before Rascal could finish his introduction with his ego tone, Sasha rolled her eyes and commented, "Oh your that person," Rascal was shocked.

S-such tone, I know she is the princess, but I am the first son of the Marquis, h-how could she speak to me like this and speak more polite to her, Rascal was shaking with anger.

Irene was still sniffing and drying her tears when she saw a glimpse of Rascal's face, she chuckled internally. Sasha looked at Rascal up and down and turned around to Irene.

"You alright?" she asked, Irene, nodded as she stopped crying. Now she decided to see the brothers' reaction, then she flinched. Their expression was grim except for Lucas who was extremely happy. Irene knew what was going on in Lucas's mind, and yes she was correct. He was cheering that she cried, that the doll cried. Like the manic he is.

"What happened while I was gone?" Sasha asked as she side-eyed the weird expressions on Grand Duke's sons. Irene was jumping with joy once she asked that. Rascal's expression fell.

"Once you left I was just looking at the white roses, as I was minding my own business," Irene sniffed before continuing, "he came and treated me rudely even grabbed my shoulder harshly," then Irene took a breath (heh), "and said things."

Rascal stood there in shock, and a bit happy she didn't completely rat him out, and quickly defended himself. "No, Irene is ly-" he was then cut off by a cold voice.

"I believe you," Sasha told Irene and quickly eyed Rascal up and down, and said the following threa- comments, "Step foot near me or Irene, I will strip you from your title." (Periodt. Did she stutter?)