Chapter 84

"So anyone knows the answer to this equation?"

Even in magic, you require math...looks like my math teacher was not wrong about needing math in everything.

No one raises their hand.

The professor looks around, she is usually used to this.

"Okay, we got all day, no one is leaving this classroom even if the bell rings for class until I get a correct answer."

Everyone sighed in frustration and you can hear students take out papers in a rush to solve them, Irene looks around.

Irene with her white glove, rose her hand.

"You got the answer, Irene?"

She asked in surprise.

Yeah, of course, this is literally super easy...for me at least?

"It is 1789.9830"

"Correct? How did you solve it without paper?"

The professor asked.

"Mental math?"

"You are a genius, you have a bright future in the field, the Gracias' genes are very strong!"

Irene felt as if her mood was completely ruined the moment she mentioned her family.

"Thank you," Irene still smiled politely even if she was clearly bothered by her professor's comment.

Throughout the class, the professor asked questions to which no one replied, making Irene answer all of her questions.

She just wanted to eat her lunch.

"Wow! Lady Gracia, you are surely bright!"

A random young lady said to Irene, her intentions clear.

"How's Master Lucas doing?"

The random lady asked and felt a room full of gazes, Irene was being viewed from left and right.

Irene's brothers were obviously popular with girls, god how stupid they are, not even seeing how they actually treat a woman.

"How am I supposed to know?"

Irene answered her question without a single reaction but with a pleasant expression.

Irene picked up her textbook and tucked it into her chair.

"I need to get to lunch, please excuse my parting."

Irene felt the random lady with a sparkling smile.

The random lady stood there stunned and dumbfounded.

Irene blew her bangs and sighed.

Everyone is dumb.

"Irene! Over here!"

Sasha called her over through the crowd, you cannot miss a shiny blonde hair walking around.

Linking arms with Irene, who at this point, gave up shaking her off.

"Let's go meet Alice in the dining room," Sasha said rushing through the crowd and making Irene pick up her pace.

"Don't waste my energy, I have swordsmanship class after this...I need my energy."

Irene gets tired way too easily and she likes to "preserve" her energy for her swordsmanship class, that class is something Irene hates.

"Alright," Sasha slowed down.

Irene didn't get why this academy was so extra calling the cafeteria, a dining room.

But who knows, maybe they don't know what is a cafeteria.