⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟕

𝐬𝐞𝐩 𝟏 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒

everyone in hogwarts was sat in the great hall after seeing the two schools, that would be partaking in the triwizard tournament, arrive outside.

"well, now we're all settled in and sorted, i'd like to make an announcement." dumbledore began. "this castle will not only be your home this year... but home to some very special guests as well. you see, hogwarts has been chosen..."

dumbledore paused as filch ran up to him in a strange way with one knee lifting up and then the other, sort of like those exercises yunhee remembered doing in primary school.

"why is he so weird?" chenle mumbled, watching the man run back outside. yunhee just shook her head and turned her attention back to their headmaster.

"so hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event: the triwizard tournament. for those of you who do not know... the triwizard tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. from each school, a single student is selected to complete."

"only one?!" yunhee whispered to chenle and jeno. "that seems like too little considering there are only three schools. there's hardly any competition."

"yeah, well, wait until you see who hogwarts are up against. the competitors will surely be enough competition for us." chenle said.

"oh, lighten up. hogwarts has some really cool people. i'm sure our school will do great." jeno replied, nudging the boy softly.

"for now, please join me in welcoming... the lovely ladies of the beauxbatons academy of magic..." the door opened revealing a group of gorgeous girls all dressed in blue. "and their headmistress, madame maxime."

"wow." yunhee's mouth dropped open as she watched the girls flurry into the hall, with small dances and baby blue butterflies that swirled around them. "they're all so pretty."

"both of you, close your mouths." chenle put his hands underneath the two's mouths and forced them shut.

"and now our friends from the north. please greet the proud sons of durmstrang and their high master, igor karkaroff."

everyone's heads turned to look at the group of boys who walked in with staffs, hitting them against the floor so that it created sparks. they stopped in the middle of the hall, still hitting their staffs, when one of the boys, with wavy styled brown hair and dark brown eyes, made eye contact with yunhee. she awkwardly smiled, not knowing what to do with the sudden attention from him.

he smirked at her then looked away to spin his staff like everyone else, which was when she realised several students had turned to look at her. her ears grew hot as her cheeks became red from both embarrassment and the smirk the boy had sent her.

"what was that?" chenle elbowed her.

"i... i don't know." she replied, biting her lip as the boys suddenly ran forwards, doing flips and stunts with fire that had other students on their feet's.

"that dude really has his eyes set on you." jeno told her, gesturing to the boy who stood at the front, glancing at her.

"no, it's probably nothing." she said, trying to convince herself mostly, but she blushed even more thinking about it. had she really caught his eye?