⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟕

𝐚𝐩𝐫 𝟐𝟐 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟕

yunhee was standing outside the great hall when jisung stormed past her, tugging at his clothes as if he was hyperventilating. she hadn't seen him since she had woken up. the others told her he had been avoiding them so when she saw him in that state, she knew something was up.

"jisung?" she called, hurrying after him. she followed him to the bathroom where he turned on the tap and wiped his face. she placed her hand on his back, rubbing it. "what's wrong, ji?"

"yun, i'm sorry." he sobbed.

"i know what you did, jisung. you hexed her, didn't you?" mark asked. he had been following the slytherin too and just entered the bathroom.

"yun, move out the way." jisung told her, roughly pushing her to the side as he threw a spell at mark.

"no! stop! you two!" yunhee yelled as they aimed spells back and forth at each other. this was what she had seen in her dreams. this was where jisung got hurt and it was going to be because of mark.

she ducked under the stalls and made it out the other side behind mark who had drawn his wand again. everything seemed to move in slow motion as he opened his mouth to yell a spell, but before he could she took out her wand and aimed it at mark.

"sectumsempra!" yunhee yelled, stopping mark. it was the first spell that came to her. she had heard it in her dream, not knowing it was the spell that caused jisung to be gravely hurt. but when mark fell to the floor, blood surrounding him, she knew she had made a huge mistake.

"mark! oh my god! no, no, no, no!" she dropped next to him, placing her hands on his chest, trying to stop the blood.

"yunhee, what did you do?" jisung's quiet voice met her ears as she looked around the room in a panic.

"jisung, call someone! quick!" she cried, putting more pressure on the bleeding boy's chest.

jisung remained where he was standing, watching with his hand covering his mouth as footsteps could be heard along with splashes from the water.

"mark?!" jeno yelled, pushing past jisung to get to the boy. he placed his hands on top of yunhee's as mark cried from the pain.

"what the fuck happened?!" renjun shouted, aiming his words at jisung. he assumed he had done this to mark. he never would have suspected the hufflepuff girl.

"i don't know, i don't know! i used a spell! oh my god. i'm so sorry." yunhee answered.

"you... you did this?" he asked, faltering. he was beyond shocked that she could do such a thing.

"i didn't mean to! he was going to hurt jisung and i panicked."

chenle turned to jisung who nodded his head, confirming what had happened as snape entered the bathroom and knelt beside yunhee and jeno. jeno pulled her away from mark, allowing snape to help him.

"vulnera sanentur." snape repeated and the blood went back into mark, his wound healing.

"i'm sorry, i'm so sorry." yunhee kept saying, her hands on her face, staining it with her friend's blood.