⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟕

𝐣𝐮𝐧 𝟐𝟎 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟔

several nights ago, yunhee had dreams about her and her friends being in some strange room with millions of glass orbs. they were searching for something and it was not a good feeling.

it was only last night that she had the most horrifying dream. she saw death eaters and a person being thrown into a veil to their death.

she wasn't sure when this event would take place and when to prepare herself, so when she was sat by the fireplace in the kitchen of grimmauld place and it suddenly lit up in green flames, she was on her feet immediately. her eyes widened in fear and she threw her book aside.

"the floo network." she whispered, recognising the odd flame colour and how she had travelled by it before. she suspected someone must have been trying to get here and it frightened her to think it was an enemy since her friends were all still in hogwarts and the floo networks there were all supervised by umbridge except the one in her office.

the flames died out not long after and yunhee ran into the living room where members of the order were having their usual meetings.

"someone was trying to use the floo network here." yunhee told them and remus stood up, with furrowed brows, to check the fireplace.

"i'm sure it was someone else in the order, dear." sirius reassured her.

"anyway, i want to return back home. got a load of housework to do, so let's get going. we'll come back here for the holidays to see mark, jeno and renjun." mrs zhong said, placing a hand on the small of yunhee's back to push her towards the door.

they waved bye to the order members and yunhee held onto mrs zhong's hand so she could apparate them to her house. she felt the usual sick twisting feeling and the darkness that came with it.

"i will never get used to this." yunhee groaned, doubling over when she felt bile in her throat.

"you will someday." mrs zhong reassured her, rubbing her back. "i'll start getting dinner ready. wash up and come down to help."

"okay. i won't be long." yunhee replied and rushed up the stairs to the spare room that had been made into hers.

she changed into some pyjamas and as she washed her face, she had an odd feeling of someone being behind her. she spun around and almost screamed at the sight of jisung right outside her window.

"what are you doing?!" she yelled, pushing open the window to let him crawl through through the gap.

"i had to see you." he said, watching her cross her arms and tap her foot impatiently. he held back a smile at her hello kitty pyjamas and plaited hair.

"no. no, you don't get to do this. after everything that happened, you just come crawling back — literally — and expect me to be alright with it?"

"yunhee, calm down." he said as she began pacing back and forth the room, not ending her ranting. 

"please do not tell me to calm down. you betrayed me." she replied, resisting the urge to throw some punches or just simply cry.

"i didn't. yun, please hear me out. everyone else did. they know what really happened."

"of course i will." she sighed, giving in. "i'm just mad right now, but i can't go without hearing your side of the story. that's just not fair. so please, tell me why you sold us out."

she sat down on her bed and patted the space next to her for him to sit.

"i didn't sell you out." he stated and at her raised eyebrow he sighed. "what i mean is, i didn't want to. yunhee, they knew i was close to you so they used veritaserum on me..."