⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟔

𝐬𝐞𝐩 𝟐 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟕

the plan was finally in motion. 

yunhee had dreamt of it. although it was only small snippets, it was probably the most important ones. she knew they would get the locket, but she also knew something was going to go wrong because she saw her friends distressed faces.

she didn't know if she should still tell them about the dreams, so she just didn't. she stood, silently with them in front of the unconscious bodies on the floor as renjun handed them all flasks of polyjuice potion that he had brewed. he was best at it.

"alright. remember, do not speak to anyone unless absolutely necessary. try to act normal and follow everyone else." he said.

"how come i get this guy?" chenle whined, after turning into a fairly young-looking man with shoulder-length hair and a scar on his neck.

"at least you didn't get this hag." yunhee muttered.

"yunhee." jeno gasped, nudging her.

"woohoo. slytherin yunhee is back." chenle cheered and got disapproving looks from them all.

"i thought we agreed not to say that anymore? anyway, i wouldn't be rude to someone for no reason. after knocking that woman out, i searched her pockets and found this..." yunhee showed them a pink pamphlet with writing in bold. "mudbloods and the dangers they pose to a peaceful pureblood society... hm."

"maybe she was going to throw it away?" jeno suggested.

the girl sighed and pointed to a name at the bottom of the pamphlet. "it was written by her."

"oh."

"let's just go now." renjun said, heading for the exit. they followed behind him as he guided them to some stairs that led to underground toilets.

"i'll see you guys on the other side." yunhee joked, making her way to the stairs on the other side that had a big sign saying 'LADIES' over it.

she entered one of the stalls that were tiled in grimy black and white, staring at the toilet in front of her. pinching her nose, she dipped her feet into the toilet and pulled the switch for the flush. she felt herself spin around before appearing in a fireplace inside the ministry.

she did as renjun had said and followed the crowd, but came to an abrupt stop when she noticed the fountain, that would usually be in the middle of the ministry, had been replaced by a horrid statue of naked bodies of muggles twisted and pressed together to hold up a witch and wizard on a throne. she had quickly caught onto what the statue was depicting and felt sick to her stomach.

"yun..." chenle muttered from behind her.

"they're muggles in a degrading and humiliating position as all these people believe they deserve to be." yunhee said. "i feel sick."

"don't freak out right now guys. we need to get through this quick and while looking as normal as possible." mark told them. "renjun, how long did you say this potion would last again?"

"i actually didn't..."

"let's get a move on then." jeno said, starting to make his way to where the elevators were. he knew because he had visited the ministry several times with his father.

they got into the elevator, hoping for it to close before anyone else could join them. but luck wasn't on their side.

"cattermole." a man with platinum blonde hair called, placing his hand by the elevators doorway to stop it from closing. "it's still raining inside my office. that's two days now."