⇛ 𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟒

𝐟𝐞𝐛 𝟏𝟓 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟔

it was around five when donghyuck and yunhee had gone to umbridge's office for detention. yunhee knew what was going to happen. umbridge would make them write sentences with their own blood. donghyuck hadn't experienced it yet and she was worried about him. the pain on the first day was unbearable.

"miss kim, you already know what to write." umbridge said, pushing the paper and quill towards her then turned to donghyuck. "and, you, i want you to write 'i must not talk back.'"

he opened his mouth to do exactly that, talk back, but yunhee kicked him lightly in the shin and he stayed quiet. they started writing and yunhee heard him hiss after a few seconds. she too, winced, but continued writing with shaking hands.

"what the hell is this?!" donghyuck exclaimed, dropping his quill. he looked over at yunhee who was still writing and took the quill from her hand.

"you will keep writing unless you wish to increase yours and miss kim's detention." umbridge said, tightening her grip around the tea cup she had brought up to her lips to drink.

"we're leaving." donghyuck announced, pulling yunhee out her seat by the hand.

"i will expel you!" umbridge screeched as they left her office.

"what are you doing? she said she'll expel us!" yunhee said, trying to tug her arm back to get him to stop rushing.

"she won't do shit." he replied, stopping by the library. he lifted her hand up to see the cuts that had already been made. it would be a lie if she said it hurt less than the first time she had detention. the wounds from before had just healed and now it was being opened up again.

"i'm fine, hyuck." she told him, taking her hand back.

"still..." he mumbled, glancing up to meet her eyes with a concerned gaze.

"i really am fine."

"hey! you two!"

"chenle, hey." yunhee greeted the boy who had come strolling down the hallway with a lollipop between his teeth.

"meeting in here. now." he said, pushing them towards the library entrance. they entered and followed chenle to the tables in the corner that was being occupied by the rest of their friends.

"ok, so why were we asked to be here?" jaemin asked when everyone sat down.

"we have something important to tell you." mark said and yunhee's eyes widened when she realised what it was about.

"you finally agreed."

"yeah, we did." he replied, nodding then turned to the slytherins. "you guys hate umbridge, right?"

"more than anything. she tried giving us detention." donghyuck responded, pointing to himself and yunhee.

"she doesn't teach us properly." jisung mentioned, resting his chin on chenle's shoulder.

"that's exactly why we're all here. she's horrible and won't teach us, so would you be interested in a sort of organisation where we can learn proper defence against the dark arts?" jeno asked.

"yes." jisung said almost immediately.

"yeah, but aren't all students organisations banned? how will it work?" jaemin questioned.

"actually... the organisation has existed since october and we've been learning in secret. there's a room that appears only when you need it the most, so we've been using it." renjun explained, observing their facial expressions: how donghyuck's turned sour, jaemin disappointed and jisung emotionless.