⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟗

𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫

𝐣𝐮𝐥 𝟏𝟐 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟔

"we're going to visit jeno's family."

yunhee and chenle let out screams as they hugged each other, jumping around the room at mrs zhong's words.

"it's purely a business trip because i have things to discuss with mr lee, so we're bringing you two along." mr zhong said then smiled at his wife when they continued cheering and dancing.

after getting out of their pyjamas, they used the floo network to jeno's house and were greeted by his parents who were waiting for their arrival.

"where's jeno?" chenle asked his mother.

"upstairs with renjun." she replied.

"renjun too?" yunhee gasped, grabbing chenle's hand and pulling him towards the stairs. "let's scare them."

"i like the way you think." chenle whispered as they crept up the stairs.

they tiptoed to jeno's room and pushed open the door. jeno and renjun were sat on the bed, reading books and talking. chenle and yunhee grinned at each other then snuck over to them and jumped onto their backs, yelling.

jeno screamed loudly, attacking chenle who was on top of him and renjun picked up a pillow and started hitting yunhee till she slid off him and onto the floor.

"what the hell?! yunhee? chenle?" jeno yelled, realising they were attacking their friends. "you can't just break into my house!"

"we came to visit, silly." the brunette laughed, climbing back onto the bed. "did you miss me?"

"it's only been a little over two weeks." renjun rolled his eyes and she smacked him on the head with a pillow.

"i missed you, yunhee." jeno said, tossing his book aside to make room for chenle on the bed.

"as you should." she said, rolling onto her back to stare up at the ceiling.

"anyway, we were just talking about how we'll be getting our OWL's tomorrow." renjun told them, twirling his wand between his fingers.

"gosh. it's so nerve-racking. i hope i didn't fail." chenle sighed.

"i know i did." yunhee said, kicking her legs.

"don't say that." renjun said as he played with her hair that had fallen onto his arm.

"why? it's true."

"did you see it in your dreams...?" jeno asked.

"oh. no. nothing like that. i just have a feeling i did bad because i know i could've done better on those tests. i haven't had any dreams in a while."

there was a knock on the door and mrs zhong entered.

"hey, kids, let's go now."

"what? but we just got here?" chenle complained.

"your father has work tomorrow. he has to sleep early." she told them as aerin slipped past her into the room to hug yunhee then help convince chenle's mum to let them stay.