𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝.

i'd just like to thank everyone that has been reading this book and showing support. thank you so much! it really means a lot to me. seeing votes and comments always makes me so happy.

this is the first book i've actually completed and it was done in a short period of time. even though i was typing up chapters in the middle of the night and either struggling with writer's block or getting tired, i never realised how quickly time would pass. now sitting here typing this, i see that.

i'm sad arcane has ended. updating chapters was honestly the highlight of my day. i love writing a lot. therefore, i'm of course starting new books and updating my current ones that have been on hiatuses.

please check out my nct dream hunger games au:

one more thing!! i plan to make spin-offs for arcane :D

yes, this is not completely the end of yunhee and nct dream. i'm not sure when i'll publish it, but i've just thought a lot about it and i think it would be interesting to write about their lives after leaving hogwarts.

and i have more upcoming books so please look forward to those.

well then, one last time, thank you so much for reading this book! i hope you've enjoyed it. have a good day/night. goodbye ^^

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐄 ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝐧𝐜𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 - 𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐮 🎉