⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟐

𝐨𝐜𝐭 𝟏𝟐 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟔

yunhee wanted to tell her friends about why she woke up in a cold sweat. she didn't know how she was expected to get a decent nights sleep when all she saw when she shut her eyes were horrifying dreams that she couldn't escape. and on top of that, she wasn't allowed to share her burden with anyone else. it was too dangerous.

this time, she had a vision of katie bell, a gryffindor, leaving the three broomsticks with a package in her hand. the package was a strange necklace. another vision was when she touched the necklace: a sudden force started throwing her around.

"so who exactly is the half-blood prince?" jeno asked, breaking her train of thought, as they walked through the snow on their way towards hogsmeade.

for once yunhee didn't have to get there using the invisibility cloak. since chenle's parents had taken her in, they were now her guardians, which meant they signed off that she could go to hogsmeade. it felt good to finally be allowed to do something without all the restrictions and breaking rules.

"i have no idea actually." mark replied, wrapping his scarf tighter around his neck.

"i did some research in the library, but i found nothing about a half-blood prince." chenle told them.

"and renjun says all the answers to the world are in the library." jeno mumbled and the ravenclaw nudged him.

"most answers."

"yunhee, is your hand cold?" mark asked, noticing that she was missing a glove for her left hand and was trying to warm it up with her scarf, but it wasn't quite working.

"yeah." she replied, exhaling so that fog appeared around her.

"here. give me your hand." he said, taking hold of it with his gloved one. he put their hands in his pocket, tugging her a little closer to him so that they could walk side by side, hand in hand.

"thanks, mark." she whispered, sinking her face into her scarf as shyness took over her.

"no problem." he replied, glad that he had found the confidence to do that and make her flustered.

he could've sworn that his back was suddenly on fire, so he glanced behind them to see chenle intensely glaring. he turned back around, shrugging and tightening his hold on yunhee's hand in his pocket.

"filius!" they heard professor slughorn call from in front of them. "i was hoping to find you in the three broomsticks!"

"no, emergency choir practice, i'm afraid, horace." professor flitwick replied, passing by them.

"anyone fancy a butterbeer?" mark asked.

"obviously." chenle replied. he walked ahead, grabbing yunhee's arm on the way. she was forced to let go of mark's hand as chenle dragged her with him.

"wait. my hand." she complained as it was greeted with the freezing weather again.

"we're at the three broomsticks now. it's warm in here." he said, pushing open the door for her to enter first. he followed after, closing the door on mark who tried to keep up with them.

"seriously." mark muttered, rolling his eyes as he opened the door and went over to order everyone butterbeer.

when he sat down at the table they had picked, he pulled off his coat, his eyes glued to jisung who was talking, frantically, to malfoy. yunhee also noticed her slytherin friend and tried waving at him, but he dismissed it, entering the bathroom.

"oh, you have to be joking." jeno groaned.

"what?" renjun asked and jeno gestured to the corner of the room. "is that aerin and a guy? snogging?"