⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟑

𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐣𝐞𝐧𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

"jeno, where did mark go?"

"i don't know. he just disappeared, but i'm sure he'll be back soon." jeno told yunhee who had returned from comforting aerin and her friends.

"still, i want to look for him. i'll be back..." she mumbled, heading for the doors.

"wait. i'll join you." he said, freeing jisung from his hold. he rushed to keep up with her as she left past the doors and into the destroyed corridors.

"where should we look first?" she whispered to herself, puffing her cheeks.

"cute." jeno said, poking her cheeks. she blushed in response and placed a hand on her stomach, feeling butterflies.

"come on." she turned the other way, walking further down the empty corridors.

"yun, wait up. i wanted to talk to you about something." he called after her and she came to a halt. he looked around, checking that they were alone.

"what is it?"

"i've been wanting to talk about this for a while and i understand this may not be the right time, but we can never know when will be the right time. i just want — no, need — to get this off my chest. yunhee, i—"

"i know." she cut him off, her smile masking her crazily beating heart.

"what?"

"you think i haven't noticed all the glares you send when i'm around other boys and the times you've purposely flustered me were because you were flirting and wanting to know if i felt the same. jeno, i even overheard a conversation you had with mark about you liking me..."

jeno faltered, his mouth agape. he didn't know what to say. he didn't know if he should turn around and run out of embarrassment or continue the conversation even if she rejects him.

then a small smirk appeared on his lips as an idea came to mind. he composed himself, turning the smirk into a frown before she could notice.

"you didn't have to destroy my pride like that..." he muttered, appearing as sad as he could.

"oh, i'm so sorry!" she exclaimed. "i should have let you finish your sentence. i'm sorry!"

"yeah, you should have." he scoffed, leaning forwards to which she leaned back. he kept doing that until she found herself trapped against a wall. "oh? am i making you nervous?"

"you are. my heart is beating really fast right now."

"i..."

he was taken aback by her straightforwardness and she saw an opportunity to get him back. she stepped forwards, placing her hand on his biceps. he shivered, gazing down at her hand then her satisfied grin.

"jeno, is your heart going crazy too?"

"kim yunhee, what are you doing to me?" he breathed, placing his arms on either side of her on the wall.

"what you did to me all those times when i was still confused," she said, pressing her back against the wall as he kept moving forwards. "but i'm not confused anymore. i can see clearly now. jeno, i like you a lot."