⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟓

𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝟏 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟕

that morning yunhee had woken up a little later than usual. she headed to the sofas in the common room that was empty because most people had gone for breakfast. on the table, by the sofas, was a box of chocolates. she shamelessly opened the box and took one, popping into her mouth. she couldn't resist. she loved chocolate.

as it melted in her mouth, she found herself breathing very slowly and deeply as an odd feeling overtook her. her eyes landed on a card on the box and all it said was 'jeno'.

she picked up another chocolate and another and another till she finished the whole box. it felt like she wasn't in control. a sigh escaped her lips as she collapsed onto the sofa, thinking of jeno. he was completely clouding her mind and she loved it. she believed jeno had made the chocolates for her and she was so happy.

she got off the sofa, taking the empty box and card, then left the common room, making her way to the great hall. with a skip in her steps, she headed towards where jeno and the others were sitting at the gryffindor table.

"hey, jeno." she sang, slyly sliding onto his lap and surprising all her friends. he lifted his hands up, keeping them away from her as he stared at her, confused.

"uh, what's happening right now?" chenle asked, dropping his spoon. it splashed in his bowl of cereal, flicking milk at himself. he was still upset about his father being taken by the death eaters, but he was staying strong for his mother.

"how are you?" she asked jeno, picking up a slice of bread on his plate and putting it near his mouth. "open."

he did as she said and she fed him the food while everyone continued staring.

"i do not like this." renjun said as she continued feeding jeno. he was also really confused but didn't have the heart to tell her to stop and get off.

"yunhee, what's going on?" he instead asked and she giggled, leaning towards him. she was aiming to kiss him on the lips, but he quickly turned his head to the side so she kissed his cheek. "what are you doing?!"

"i'm in love with you, silly." she said, kissing his cheek again. "and thank you so much for the chocolates."

"i don't understand. what chocolates?" he asked and she showed him the box. mark took the card that was on top of it.

"it says jeno." he said, showing them all.

"oh no." renjun mumbled.

"what?"

"the chocolates must have amortentia in it." he explained, smelling the box and confirming his suspicion. "whichever idiot made it had made it for jeno, but didn't put a to or from so when yunhee ate it, she assumed it was from jeno."

"so basically she's in love with him now?" chenle asked.

"not in love. obsessed. completely obsessed." he replied, shaking his head as yunhee kept trying to kiss jeno, telling him about how much she loved him.

"guys, a little help, please?" he called out to them, holding yunhee back.

"too many people are staring. they'll get the wrong idea. let's go." mark suggested, pulling the girl off him and dragging her out the great hall into the, thankfully, empty corridors.

"what do we do?"

"let's take her to professor slughorn." renjun said, turning to the hufflepuff who was trying desperately to escape. "yunhee, follow jeno, okay?"

she nodded her head, following jeno as he led them to slughorn's office. it was their only way of getting her to comply. on their way, they passed by the three slytherin friends who stared wide-eyed as they heard yunhee singing about how she loved jeno.