⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟑

𝐟𝐞𝐛 𝟏𝟑 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟔

"i don't have a valentine for tomorrow." yunhee suddenly gasped, slamming her hand down on the library table.

"i didn't realise you were one to care about valentines." jisung replied, closing his notepad since he didn't seem to be getting anywhere with studying.

"yeah, a lot changed since you left us, jisung." chenle hissed. he was having moments of acting hostile towards jisung, but truth is, they had grown closer again. they got on really well most days. it was quite surprising to everyone when they'd walk into the great hall together, talking about the weirdest topics.

"right... well, you don't need one. valentine's day is stupid."

"i've never been in an actual relationship. i kinda wanted to experience what valentine's day was like." she replied, frowning.

"i mean i wouldn't mind having a valentine..." jisung said, contradicting his previous words. he hid his smile behind his hand as he thought back to the way yunhee's eyes lit up at the sight of anything she liked and her habit of pouting whenever she had to think hard. he found it adorable.

"me too." chenle agreed, staring at yunhee, her hair framing her face and her beautiful  cheekbones rising when she smiled.

"do you want—"
"we should go—"

"yunhee, do you want to go to hogsmeade tomorrow?" a voice cut the two boys off much louder so that it caught the brunettes attention immediately. she turned around in her chair to look at donghyuck who tried to act cool, leaning against one of the bookshelves.

"are you asking me to be your valentine?" she asked, amused.

"what? i didn't realise it was valentine's day tomorrow." he responded, shrugging his shoulders, but the small flinch told a different story. "it's just that i usually go with jaemin, but he won't go with me. now that i think about it, he might have gotten a date."

"sure, that's it." jisung mumbled, rolling his eyes. chenle did the same, huffing, then getting up to find a different book to stick his face into out of annoyance.

"okay." yunhee said.

"okay?" donghyuck repeated, faltering as he expected her to say no. after all, she'd only ever go hogsmeade with her other friends.

"okay. i'll go with you. it's a date." she grinned.

"it is not a date. why would i ask you on a date? pssh." he chuckled, tapping her on the side of the head. "see you around."

"bye!" yunhee waved at him then smiled at herself before turning around to face chenle and jisung who seemed to glare back. "what?"

"nothing." they both replied, looking away and pretending to read to avoid the embarrassment and further anger.

⚯͛

𝐟𝐞𝐛 𝟏𝟒 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟔

"i want to tell them about the DA."

"what? yunhee, are you mad? they're—" mark replied.

"slytherins. yes, i am aware. but i thought we all became close. why do you still not trust them?" yunhee asked, raising an eyebrow.

"i don't know. it's instinct." he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly then picked up a fudge fly from the plate in the middle of the kitchen table.

"i think we should tell them." chenle said.