⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟎

𝐚𝐮𝐠 𝟑 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟔

"step-up! step-up! we've got fainting fancies!"

"nosebleed nougats!"

"and just in time for school —"

"— puking pastilles!"

"this is bloody amazing." mark said, dragging yunhee around weasley's wizard wheezes.

"sorry, sorry." yunhee mumbled as she bumped into people. "mark, slow down."

he finally stopped by the love potion section, letting go of her hand. she walked around the flower table, stunned by how beautiful it was laid out. mark picked up one of the potions as the weasley twins placed their hands on his shoulder, whispering.

"they really do work, you know?" fred told him.

"i see you got your eyes on someone." george said when mark looked up at yunhee through his lashes. chenle appeared from behind her, resting his chin on her shoulder to see what she was looking at and mark's eyebrows furrowed.

"jealous, are we?" george asked and he quickly put the bottle down and shooed away the twins.

"be quiet, you two. you know nothing. they're just close friends and i don't like her like that."

"whatever you say." fred sang, moving along while george sent him teasing looks.

"come on, let's go." jeno said, luckily arriving so that he hadn't overheard mark's conversation with the twins.

"yeah, alright." he replied. "yunhee, chenle, we're leaving now."

they found renjun already by the entrance waiting for them then they all left the shop, mark avoiding making eye contact with yunhee who was as oblivious as ever.

"how are fred and george doing it? half the alley is closed down." renjun said as they walked past ollivander's.

"fred reckons people need a laugh these days." jeno replied.

"i reckon he's right." yunhee said, then stopped to look over her shoulder. "hold on. did we just pass by ollivander's? it's closed too?"

"that's awful. everyone got their wands from there." mark said, going back to enter the shop. it was a complete mess and looked like it had been abandoned for years. it was gloomy and no longer filled with that excitement of being an eleven year old and getting your first wand.

"mark? is it me, or do draco and his mother look like two people who don't want to be followed?" renjun asked, looking out the window.

"don't they always look like that?" yunhee mumbled, joining him by the window.

"let's follow them." chenle suggested, throwing open the door.

they followed the malfoy's through narrow alleyways that got darker and eerier by the second. jeno, worriedly, glanced over his shoulder at yunhee who was at the back when they walked past a strange man who was speaking to the brick wall. she nodded at him and hurried past the man, catching up to the others.

they watched draco enter a shop called borgin & burke, but couldn't get a good view of what was going on so they found a shop that was opposite the back of it. there was a ladder leading to the roof and mark decided it would be best to climb up it. yunhee was last to climb up with the help of renjun and mark who steadied her so she wouldn't fall back.