⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟒

𝟐𝟖 𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟕

"you give it to her."

"no, you."

"shut up. she'll hear you."

"oh my god. fine, i'll do it."

yunhee could hear the hushed voices of her friends arguing outside the room she was resting in. she spent the last few days in there, haunted by her cyclical dreams about her torture. so she hid from her friends. she didn't want them seeing her in such a torn-down state.

"yunhee?" there was a soft knock on the door and then the sound of people scrambling away.

"you can come in." she replied, kicking her blankets off her legs.

renjun entered, holding a tray of food. he walked over, placed it on the bed then sat down next to her. "how are you?"

"the same." she replied. "but i don't want to be cooped up here for any longer. i'm trying to get over what happened because we have more important things to worry about."

"thank god. i was coming up with a speech just now to convince you to come out of this room." he sighed, a hand on his chest. he then frowned. "but, yunhee, you're far more important to us than anything else. we don't mind you taking time to sort yourself out. there's nothing wrong with that."

"i just don't want to be a burden. we need to keep moving forwards. i don't know... today when i woke up, i felt this burning passion to take down you-know-who and to see the defeated look on bellatrix's face."  

"oh, trust me, that'll all happen. we're making progress. griphook agreed to help us."

"griphook?" she asked, unfamiliar with the name.

"the goblin from gringotts!" a cheery voice replied from the door. they turned to look at chenle and donghyuck who waved at them. chenle jumped onto the bed, knocking over the tray of food on accident.

"chenle!" renjun groaned, bending down to tidy it up.

"sorry."

"you look better, yun." donghyuck said, joining her on the bed.

"no need to lie. i look like shit." she scoffed and he patted her head, shaking his own.

"i do not lie."

"hyuck, who's the cutest person in this room right now?" renjun asked.

"me, of course." the slytherin replied almost automatically like he was programmed to do so.

"you just lied. it's obviously yunhee." renjun told him, pointing a fork at him.

"ah. you're right. you caught me." he feigned heartache and fell back, half hanging off the bed. "i'm the worst!"

yunhee laughed at his dramatics, pulling him up by his arm.

"what's this i hear? yunhee laughing?" jeno asked, stepping into the room. "i've missed the sound."

"hey, jeno." she greeted, admiring his eye smile as always.

"i bought some food up to eat, but seeing that someone ruined yours, you can have mine." he said, handing her a croissant.

"thank you."

"yunhee, do you want... oh. what's going on here?" jisung asked, walking into the room with jaemin trailing behind. mark then popped his head into the room.

"aw. why did no one tell me we were having a sleepover?" he whined.

"don't worry. they didn't tell us either." jaemin said, nudging jeno to get him to move over.