⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟑

𝟐𝟐 𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟖

the group were brought to a mansion, one yunhee knew all too well from the dark structure and spiked gates. it was the mansion that belonged to the park's. the one place they should be avoiding at all costs.

they were greeted by bellatrix at the gate entrance. she sneered at them, her eyes falling onto yunhee then mark as if she was trying to put together the pieces. she moved aside and they entered the house. mark was thrown to the floor while the others stayed in the grips of the death eaters.

"get jisung." bellatrix said to another death eater and held mark by his hair.

the death eater disappeared and then returned a moment later with jisung, jaemin and donghyuck. upon walking into the room and seeing their other friends, their hearts dropped. this was the worst time for them to get caught and be brought here. usually, bellatrix wouldn't be here, but today was an odd occasion so she came to visit while voldemort was gone.

jisung glanced at yunhee, his face blank, but the tremble on his lips and his sweaty hands told her enough. he was scared.

"jisung, come over here." bellatrix called and he did, reluctantly. "now, if this isn't who we think, jisung, and we call him, he'll kill us all. we need to be absolutely sure."

"what's wrong with his face?" jisung asked, trying to stall.

"yes, what is wrong with his face?"

"said he got stung by bees." someone replied.

"or ran into a stinging jinx. was it you dearie?" bellatrix pointed at renjun and he tensed up. "give me theirs wands. let's see what their last spells were." bellatrix then gasped, stopping in front of the man who had the sword of gryffindor by his hip. "what's that? where'd you get that from?"

"it was in her bag when we searched them and their tent. reckon it's mine now."

bellatrix fired a spell at him, the sword landing in her hand. she turned to the other snatchers, using a whip from her wand to strangle and hit them.

"are you mad?!"

"go! get out!" she bellowed, freeing them then pointed to the group of friends. "put these all in the cellar."

"wait." jisung's father spoke up. he gestured to yunhee. "this girl. i know her. a mudblood. wasn't she the one that always followed you around, jisung? i thought you got rid of her."

jisung shook his head, his eyes threatening to widen in horror. "no, it wasn't her—"

"wait... she's that seer, the one the dark lord wants."

"huh? she's an interesting one... had my sword and you're a mudblood and the great seer?" bellatrix sang. "put the boys in the cellar. it's time for a little girl to girl chat."

"no, no, no." yunhee begged as jeno tried to reach her, fighting and yelling against the men that dragged him and the others down the stairs.

"what do we do? we have to get yunhee?!" chenle yelled, his hands clasped around the gate that prevented him from getting to her.

"chenle?" a voice called from the darkness. the said boy clicked the deluminator, bringing light into the cellar. his mouth fell open as he stared, wide-eyed, at the man in the corner.

"dad?"

above them, bellatrix circled yunhee, her wand facing her. "that sword is meant to be in my vault. tell me, how did you get it?"

"i... i don't—"

"crucio!"

yunhee fell to the floor, screaming in pain from the unforgivable curse. it was the exact same type of pain she felt the first time she was hit with it. the feeling of hot knives piercing her entire body consumed her as she withered on the floor, her screams not stopping. she almost forgot who she was, believing her head was going to burst.