⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟓

𝟏 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟖

"what the fuck was that?!" donghyuck yelled when they landed on the floor after stepping off the cart that took them through a whole rollercoaster to get to the vault.

"i'm never doing this again." yunhee repeated, leaning over, thinking she was about to vomit, instead she saw herself in the reflection of a puddle looking like her usual self. "the potion has worn off already. i'm back to yunhee."

"it's the thieves downfall, washes away all the enchantments." griphook told her. "can be deadly."

"that's great. i don't think i could have looked at bellatrix for any longer." chenle grumbled.

"try living with her." jisung said as he helped jaemin up from the floor.

"just out of interest, is there any other way out of here?" renjun asked as the other goblin turned around.

"what the devil are all you doing down here? thieves! you gave up the..."

"imperio." yunhee said, her wand pointing to the goblin. he inhaled, a relaxed smile on his face.

there was a sudden sinister roar in the distance and everyone tensed, looking around for the source. they made their way towards an opening in the wall and found a large pale dragon chained up.

"bloody hell! that's an ukrainian ironbelly." chenle gasped and griphook handed him an instrument.

"the poor thing." yunhee mumbled, noticing the chains wrapped around it that dug into its body.

"not such a poor thing!" donghyuck exclaimed when the dragon stood up, ready to attack them. griphook aggressively shook the instrument in his hand which created a rattling sound and the dragon reacted by backing away.

"it's been trained to expect pain when it hears the noise." griphook told them, leading them around the room and past the dragon.

"still a poor thing. that's awful!" yunhee said, watching the creature cower into the corner while whining. they entered the vault, the door locking shut just as the dragon sent fire towards them.

"lumos." mark whispered, pointing his wand at the dozens of items inside the vault.

"accio horcrux." renjun said, but nothing happened.

"doubt that'll work." jaemin mumbled, accidentally walking into a table and knocking a gold goblet over.

"it was worth a try."

he picked up the golden object and it shook, duplicating into another one. he quickly dropped it and it hit the ground, continuing to multiply.

"what the hell."

"they've added the gemino curse! everything you touch will multiply." griphook said.

"i've found it! it's up there." mark said, pointing to an item at the end of the vault in the very far corner. "throw me the sword!"

jeno tossed him the sword as more things began to multiply, flooding the room completely. everyone was panicking, trying to move which only caused more of a disaster.

"everyone, stop moving!" jisung yelled and they all froze. he realised that when the items would touch, the curse would be activated. so as long as they stayed still, they would be fine.

the items briefly stopped multiplying as they all waited in an intense silence for mark to reappear. his hand shot out through the pile he had made and he crashed down beside chenle, the horcrux landing in front of griphook who snatched it.