⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟐

𝟐𝟐 𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟖

the slytherin trio had been visiting the others in the dean forest almost every week. sometimes it would only be for two days and other times, three or four if they were lucky.

on this day, when they arrived, yunhee was sitting outside the tent, warming herself up by a fire she made. donghyuck and jaemin greeted her as she put out the fire and then followed her into the tent. jisung smirked, watching her scramble away from him. she was constantly flustered around him because every time he visited he'd make more moves on her, even in front of the others just to make a point to them.

yunhee went to go sit at the table then realised jisung had gone there with chenle. she turned around and joined jaemin laying on the beds. he had started drawing something on a piece of paper he found on the floor.

"if he doesn't stop staring at me, i'm going to kill my—" yunhee muttered, incoherently.

"what was that?" jaemin asked, putting down the pen he was using.

"nothing." she replied, laying down on her stomach and getting comfortable. "what are you drawing?"

"it's a dog." he told her, holding up the paper.

"you mean meant to be a dog because that looks nothing like one." donghyuck said from where he was annoying mark.

"like you can draw a better one." jaemin rolled his eyes.

"i so can."

"hey, it's not even bad though." yunhee said and pointed to the drawing. "look, here i can see the face. it's cute."

"yunhee, that's the dog's butt."

"oh."

donghyuck laughed aloud as he walked over to them. "she literally dissed your drawing."

"i didn't mean to. i'm sorry, jaemin." yunhee said and donghyuck joined them on the bed, laying on his stomach as well.

"it's okay. i was only wanting to see if i was as good of a drawer as renjun is."

"who's talking about me?" renjun called, suddenly looking up from the book he and jeno were reading.

"we're saying good things. don't worry!" donghyuck replied, snatching the paper and pen from jaemin's hand so he could draw something this time.

"i refuse to believe you two are talking good about me." renjun grumbled and jeno nodded in agreement.

"what about me? do you really think i'd talk bad about you?" yunhee asked.

"okay, fair enough. i know yunhee wouldn't let you two."

"thank you for remembering i'm a good person— um... what are you drawing, hyuck? is it some kind of monster?"

"i was drawing jeno..."

"what the hell?" jeno muttered, throwing his book down.

"oh my god." chenle gasped. "yunhee, why are you dissing everyone today?"

"just bad coincidences." she mumbled, smacking her head down onto the bed.

"i can tell somethings bothering you. what is it?" jaemin whispered, leaning a bit closer to her.

jisung, who was still watching her, narrowed his eyes at this and was debating whether or not he should get up and push him away from her.

"nothing. i guess i'm just tired." she lied.

"do you want us to leave so you can sleep?"

"no!" she accidentally blurted out louder than expected, then lowered her voice. "i mean no. you just got here and now that we're all together again, i don't want you to leave."