⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟗

𝐨𝐜𝐭 𝟐𝟕 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒

"so when are the other schools arriving?" yunhee asked, nibbling on a chocolate croissant. she was sat at the gryffindor table as usual with the others.

"on the thirtieth. why? are you that impatient to see your boyfriend?" chenle teased, putting down the newspaper he was reading.

"what...? no! what the hell!" she picked up the newspaper he had put down and whacked him over the head with it. "i didn't get to see the notice that was posted, so i'm curious. that's all."

"what boyfriend?" mark asked, narrowing his eyes.

"oh, you guys don't know." jeno laughed behind his hand. "one of the students from durmstrang couldn't keep his eyes off yunhee."

"stop it!" she threw the newspaper at jeno. "he was probably being friendly. don't think so much of it."

"you are in denial." renjun said, pointing a pencil in her direction. he had been making a drawing, peacefully, before they all came and disturbed him.

"you're all so annoying. you'll see when they arrive, he won't even remember me." she huffed, standing up and making her way out the great hall. as she walked through the hallways, she could hear loud footsteps chasing after.

"we were only joking, yunhee!" chenle said, throwing an arm around her shoulder.

"leave me alone." she playfully rolled her eyes, pushing him away.

"don't be mad at us, please." jeno stepped in front of her, stopping her in her path. he was smiling brightly, his eyes turning into crescents that yunhee loved.

"aw... you know i can't stay mad at you guys. especially you, jeno." she said, pinching his cheeks as he continued smiling at her.

"can't you hufflepuffs get a room. that's so gross." someone groaned.

"good afternoon to you too, donghyuck." chenle said, placing a hand on his hip. "try not to drag yunhee into a broom room again."

donghyuck faltered for a second, his cheeks turning red at the sudden sentence. "i-i... well, no one asked for you to speak, zhong. run along."

"you first." he looked the slytherin up and down, then turned away, scoffing like he was judging him.

"the hell are you looking at me like that for?" donghyuck retorted.

the two started arguing, throwing stupid insults at each other while jaemin slithered from behind his friend and over to yunhee.

"hi, yunhee." he greeted, smiling slightly.

"hey, jaemin." she replied. "at this point, i feel like we're the only mature ones. these lot will never stop, will they?"

"honestly." he sighed, watching back and forth as chenle and donghyuck were slowly getting more riled up.

"what is the issue between you and jeno?" she asked when the said boy disappeared down the hallways. she thought that asking him wouldn't be ideal — he might get upset.

"same sort of situation as you and jisung... i guess." he replied, rubbing his right arm.

"oh... i think you should try fix things. even if his stubborn arse refuses it, at least you tried. plus, jeno is the nicest boy i know. i'm sure he wants to be friends again." she told him, but he stayed silent. "i better stop those two."

"okay..."

she left him to his thoughts and stepped in front of the two boys, shutting them up.

"alright. that's enough. we have a class to get to and i suppose you do too?" she sent a warning glare at donghyuck, knowing he was ready to open his mouth again.