⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟓

𝐚𝐮𝐠 𝟏 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟕

"do... donghyuck? jaemin?" yunhee repeated, tears building up in her eyes. she ran around the counter, throwing her arms around jaemin first and he quickly responded, his arms around her waist.

jeno and chenle had to hold mark back when he tried stopping yunhee and attacking the two. he still thought of them as friends, he wanted them back and didn't blame them for what happened, but he had this sudden urge to attack purely because they were death eaters and because they had disappeared on them for so long after what happened.

"god. i missed you so much." yunhee said, her hands on jaemin's face, squeezing his cheeks. she got on her toes and placed a kiss on his forehand, then turned to donghyuck doing the same and pulling him into a hug.

"i missed you more." donghyuck whispered, his head resting on her shoulder. she ran her hands through his knotted hair and he leaned in more, finding it soothing.

"lock the door and get the lights." mark told the others when he was back to not trying to kill his friends.

chenle used the deluminator, dumbledore had left for him in his will, to put out the lights while the others closed the doors and windows.

yunhee had finished greeting the two slytherins and jeno went over to them. he first punched their arms softly, then hugged them.

"you idiot! you idiot!" renjun shouted, constantly slapping donghyuck who was trying to escape.

"what?! do you want to die?!" he yelled, catching renjun's wrist before he could hit him again.

"am i watching a drama, right now?" jeno teased, still holding jaemin in a side hug, not wanting to let go.

"you and jaemin would make a better couple." yunhee joked, holding her hands up like a camera pointing at them.

"no. i think you and i would." jaemin said and everyone paused, turning to stare at him. he nervously avoided eye contact. "i'm joking. i'm joking."

"why are you guys here though?" chenle asked, back hugging donghyuck and resting his chin on his shoulder.

"you lot are so dumb! do you even realise..." the slytherin exclaimed.

"wow. thanks." mark rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"you-know-who's name is taboo! you can't say it anymore! they know that the order uses his name the most, so they used a jinx on it. we all got alerted that someone used his name, that's why those other death eaters were here. we came as quick as we could to help you." jaemin explained.

"good thing you did. we had no idea about that. we got so used to using his name carelessly."

"well, it's time for you to stop. we had to get out of our cosy beds to come and save your arses." donghyuck sneered.

"don't lie. i'm sure you were dying to come to see me. you missed me too much." chenle teased, doing a kissing face at donghyuck who stretched his neck to get away from him.

"gross!"

"but... where's jisung?" yunhee asked and they all fell silent.

"you see... us two may have a bit more freedom to go places, but jisung hasn't left his house since that... day. his parents won't let him and he doesn't want to himself. he's been drowning himself in guilt and depression. we're worried about him and we're going to visit him tomorrow." jaemin said.