⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟐

𝐣𝐚𝐧 𝟏𝟑 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟔

"did you hear about the death eaters breaking out?" renjun asked as he took a seat next to donghyuck at the slytherin table. the other slytherin's all sent him disgusted looks, but held their tongue because the intimidating trio were there.

"what are you doing?" donghyuck asked, his mouth agape.

"telling you about the newspaper."

"no. why are you sitting next to us?" he looked at jeno and yunhee who had taken the seats next to jaemin and jisung. jaemin didn't seem to mind. if anything, he was glad.

"because we're your friends." jeno replied and jisung choked on the hot chocolate he was drinking. yunhee passed him a tissue, helping him dry off the stains on his clothes. 

"since when?" donghyuck scoffed.

"you lot will get in trouble with umbridge. she doesn't like when the houses mix." jaemin said then pushed a bowl of pumpkins pasty's towards renjun who took one with a small, 'thank you'. everyone ignored what donghyuck had asked.

"the worst she can do is give us detention." yunhee shrugged her shoulders.

"i actually don't want detention with her. not after hearing about the pink office." jeno admitted. "shit. she's on her way here."

"are we going to run again?" yunhee sighed. renjun and jeno nodded, getting up. they ran straight out the great hall and when yunhee tried to do the same, hands grabbed her arms, preventing her from doing so. "what?!"

"caught her, professor." seonghyun said, tightening his hold around her as umbridge approached them.

"arse." donghyuck mouthed to his brother.

"good job." umbridge replied. "miss kim, detention with me, now."

"but i have a class soon." yunhee argued, shaking seonghyun off her.

"i don't care. you can miss one class. the rest of your detentions for the week will be at ten."

"i've only missed one class before! this will ruin my attendance." yunhee said.

she didn't really care about missing class or attendance — well, she did care about being a model student sometimes — but it was just that she had promised mark she wouldn't get detention with umbridge. so she was trying to find excuses to get out of it. nothing would work though.

"follow me. now." umbridge ordered.

"promise to not tell mark about this." yunhee told the three. jisung sent her a worried glance before she followed after the woman who led her to the ghastly pink office.

"take a seat." she did as asked and umbridge pushed a piece of paper forwards with a quill. "i want you to write, i must not break the rules."

"i didn't break any rules. we're allowed to sit at whichever tables as long as there is no announcement or assembly taking place." yunhee said.

"uh-uh-uh." umbridge sang. "that is not what my notice wall says. now you will do as ordered unless you want an extra week of detentions and fifty points deducted from hufflepuff."

⚯͛

"where's yunhee?"

the trio stared at mark and chenle who had stopped them in the hallway after dinner.

"why would we know?" donghyuck asked.

"she didn't show up to class and she never misses classes. we also can't find renjun and jeno. i've noticed you've all gotten close though." chenle said, crossing his arms.