⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟎

𝟐𝟕 𝐝𝐞𝐜 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟕

"i can so live without you, you ungrateful shit!"

just as yunhee had said, the next day she was full-on rage mode. after getting over her relief that chenle was back, it had hit her that he ditched them and ran off over a stupid fight.

mark had to hold her back while she tried smacking her best friend with anything she could find.

"renjun, do something!" mark yelled at the boy who was sitting in the middle of the tent watching in amusement as chenle ducked behind a box.

"i say let her at him." he said, shrugging then going back to reading through books as part of their research on the horcruxes.

chenle let out a high pitched scream when mark's grip on yunhee loosened and she ran towards him. renjun laughed at his petrified face but got sent a dirty look from mark. he sighed, standing up and walked over to the two best friends. he hooked his fingers onto the collar of yunhee's top and dragged her back.

"i think he understands now." he told her, forcing her to sit down next to jeno who had been silently reading through a book. normally, he'd be helping mark stop yunhee and protect chenle, but he was fully immersed in his reading.

"no, i don't think he does!" yunhee yelled, standing up again, only to have mark pick her up and toss her onto his shoulders.

"not going to happen, princess." he said and she blushed at the nickname, but quickly brushed it off and began repeatedly smacking his back.

"let go of me, mark lee!"

"not until you chill out."

"i will smack your arse."

"excuse me?!" he exclaimed, nearly dropping her on her head.

"it's just staring at me."

"don't you dare."

"then put me down."

"no." he started spinning around in a circle, making her grip onto his shirt as she felt herself getting dizzier by the second.

"wait. stop! chenle, help!"

"you were just trying to kill me a second ago! why would i help you?!" he yelled from where he was still ducked behind a box.

"because i'm your best friend!"

"valid point. alright." he got up, walked over to mark and smacked his butt then sat back down.

"chenle, what the hell! i was asking you to get him to put me down, not smack his arse!"

"not my problem."

"damn. he's mean." mark mumbled, dropping yunhee back onto her feet. she lightly punched his arm then huffed as she joined renjun on the seats.

"okay!" jeno suddenly shouted, slamming his book shut. "pack your stuff. i know where we're going tomorrow."

⚯͛

𝟐𝟖 𝐝𝐞𝐜 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟕

the group set off on their journey to luna's house with a bag of supplies each. they weren't really sure where to go and if they were going in the right direction, so when a weirdly built house appeared in their sight, they all knew it was luna's house.

jeno knocked on the door and waited for it to open. it opened a second later, revealing luna's father, a man with matted platinum blonde hair and a woollen jumper over striped pyjamas.