Before You Read

Hello my loves!

For my dedicated readers of Knight Security - this is not part of the series and explores some themes that are a bit darker and much smuttier than what you are used to. This is also a poly story that explores the relationship between two wealthy badboys who develop feelings for the same woman.

***************************

What to expect? - Protective and possessive men who are used to getting their way, but become devoted to the only woman who has ever held their attention for more than a night.

Dane - Quick witted and business savvy playboy who runs a club that launders money for the mafia (His father's dirty money more specifically)

Tyson - Serious and violent, son of mafia royalty. His parents were murdered and he was taken in by Dane's family at a young age. Tyson is brutal and merciless and runs security for multiple mafia owned businesses and families.

Both prefer threesomes and don't have to work hard to find women who are willing to throw themselves at their feet. Tyson and Dane enjoy sharing women, taking turns watching and playing, but never for more than one night, but that all changes when they meet and fall for Kinsley.

Kinsley - Kinsley bounced from foster home to foster home as a child and didn't come from money. She's an artist whose work suddenly grows in popularity when mafia princess, Adriana Romano, takes notice and befriends her - throwing her into an extravagant world that she isn't accustomed to.

***************

I understand that polyamorous relationships are not everyone's cup of tea, so please feel free to skip this book if it's not your thing.

****************

As always here is my warning because things will definitely get wild in this story!

***WARNING*** This story contains MATURE CONTENT: explicit language, sexual content, death, grief and depictions of domestic abuse, aspects of BDSM, voyeurism and polyamory. If any of the aforementioned content is triggering or makes you uncomfortable in any way, please do not continue reading. While I am excited to provide a thrilling ride with lots of twists and turns along the way, I want to be upfront with any content that readers may find disturbing. Please do not continue unless you 18+