Chapter Seven - Kinsley

Kinsley ~

Dane's words swirled around in my head stealing my focus as I walked up the steps of Adriana's home.

"We'd love to see you again, gorgeous. Let us take you out next week?"

We...us...both of them - Dane and Tyson.

My mind still couldn't fully grasp the concept or wrap itself around the idea of both of them wanting me, both of them touching me at the same time. I'd never felt anything like it before and my entire body ached with need to feel it again.

I had agreed to go out with them again, but not until Thursday which was four agonizing days away and the wait was already killing me.

"How are you feeling Sis?" I asked as Adriana opened her massive mahogany door.

"Ugh much better." Adriana said, leading me into the kitchen that had a full brunch spread laid out for us.

Jeez all of this for two people?

I wasn't very hungry but Carlo, Adriana's personal chef, had obviously been working all morning on this meal and I wasn't about to be rude.

"Carlo you've outdone yourself. This looks amazing. Thank you." I said, giving Carlo an appreciative smile.

Adriana gave me a suspicious look, letting her eyes bounce from my head to my feet then back again. At first I thought it was because I thanked her chef, but once she spoke I realized it was because I had a terrible poker face.

"Spill your tea. You look guilty." Adriana said flatly.

"I don't have any tea."

"Bullshit, you're a terrible liar. Now spill." Adriana said with a sly smile as she cut into a waffle.

Unable to hold back my excitement any longer, I gave in with a sigh, ready to tell someone about my time with Dane and Tyson.

"I did a thing." I said sheepishly, before giving Adriana a devilish grin.

"Oh this has got to be good or else you wouldn't have kept it a secret."

"Well Friday night after I brought food over here... I went to Onyx."

Adriana's mouth curled and she beamed at me with pride.

"Look at you stepping out on your own. Go on Queen, tell me about your night."

She was right to be surprised by my decision to attend the posh nightclub on my own. Especially after watching me shake like an abused chihuahua at the Moretti's party.

"I uh met up with Dane...and Tyson." I said with a grin that started out small but slowly rose up the side of my cheek.

Adriana's facial expression changed and she dipped her chin and looked at me through an arched eyebrow.

"Alright well let's hear all the details. You walked up here okay and you seem to be sitting in that chair just fine. What was the room like?" Adriana asked with a knowing smile that I didn't quite understand.

What the hell is she talking about?

"What? What room?"

"Oh come on don't get shy on me now. The room in their house. The "playroom" or whatever. What did it look like?"

Her words slammed into my ears too quickly for me to process them.

"I didn't go to their house." I said quickly.

"Then where did you do it? Adriana asked casually, with a mouth full of food.

Do it? What exactly did Adriana think happened last night?