Chapter Twenty Three - Tyson*

Tyson ~

Our Kinsley was so fucking perfect, I could hardly stand it.

I knew I should have given her little pussy a break after our time in the playroom last night, but I couldn't help myself. She had me coming unglued at that restaurant and I wanted nothing more than to get her behind closed doors so I could make her scream.

My mind started considering the idea of taking her back home, but I knew I'd get carried away if I had her alone in the playroom. She needed to rest and recuperate, but that didn't mean I couldn't play with her a little.

I asked her for her address and headed toward her apartment, already hating it based on the dangerous neighborhood alone.

On the way there I dialed Dane's number to inform him that Kinsley would be joining us at the opera. I also figured he'd like to hear the sound of her voice in the middle of the day while he was working.

"What's up?" Dane answered, with an irritated tone which was pretty common while he was working.

"Just here with Kinsley, wanting to let you know we'll have a plus one on Friday." I said, shooting Kinsley a wink from the driver's seat.

"Ah come on man, don't drag her to that shit." Dane groaned.

I couldn't help but laugh at Dane's reaction, knowing he felt the same way that I did about the fucking opera. We only went for Ma and every time it was a fight to stay awake.

"She wants to go." I chuckled.

"She wants to go to the opera?" Dane asked.

"Yes she most certainly does." Kinsley chimed in on her own behalf, folding her arms across her chest like an adorable little brat which drove me wild.

"Do you understand how boring it is?" Dane scoffed.

"You two, I swear. No appreciation for the arts." Kinsley returned, giving me a playful glare.

"What you didn't feel appreciated last night?" I teased.

"You are our favorite artist you know." Dane added.

Our comments put blush on Kinsley's cheeks and she took her bottom lip between her teeth, unsure how to respond to our compliments, but loving them all the same.

"I've never been to the opera." She said with a sudden shyness, almost embarrassment.

"Well if you want to go, then I'll make it happen, gorgeous. We'd love to show you off. Hell, Maybe we'll be able to stay awake if you're there." Dane said with a laugh.

Kinsley rolled her eyes at Dane's comment with a big smile stretched across her face.

Voices echoed in the background of Dane's call, indicating he wasn't alone in his office anymore. The voices were hushed and stern and Dane's demeanor immediately changed.

"I gotta go, but Kinsley...I can't wait for Friday baby," Dane said quickly, making sure to end the call on a high note with Kinsley.

The line went dead as Dane went to handle business and I knew that he needed something to look forward to at the end of the week. He worked too damn hard, and even though he ran that club like a well oiled machine, he put himself at risk, dealing with the scum of the earth daily and defending the families finances from law enforcement or enemy organizations.

My thoughts were interrupted as I pulled up to Kinsley's apartment.

Holy shit, this is so fucking dangerous.