Chapter Eighty One - Tyson/Kinsley*

Tyson ~

I scooped Kinsley up and carried her down the hall toward my room. She shook slightly in my arms only emphasizing her need for me to be gentle.

Her punishment was more intense and painful than anything I had delivered, but she took it like the perfect submissive she was and stopped me only when she couldn't take anymore.

I set her down in my bed as gently as I could and watched her study me as I stood beside the bed, trying to anticipate what I wanted - what would please me.

"Do you want me to take this off?" She asked in a small voice as she tugged at the front of the fluffy robe I'd wrapped her in.

"I don't give a shit as long as you're comfortable."

Wincing slightly at my own words, I knew I could have probably worded that a little nicer, but I wasn't Dane and words tended to fall out of my mouth before I had time to think about them.

Kinsley gave me a sweet smile and moved her hands to the edges of the robe, slipping it off and tossing it over the side of the bed. The small gesture made the corner of my mouth lift into a smile.

Good girl.

I undressed at the side of the bed, watching her eyes move from my face down to my cock that was now throbbing, standing at attention only for her as she sat naked in my sheets.

She was so fucking sexy, I could hardly stand it. Every ounce of me wanted to flip her over and fuck get within an inch of her life, but that's not what she needed from me at the moment.

We had just experienced a pretty significant first together and I was determined not to fuck it up.

I crawled onto the bed until I was hovering over her on all fours as I carefully slid the comforter away from her perfect body.

Her chest was pumping with quick breaths as she looked up at me, drowning in her own anticipation. She would have done anything I told her to in that moment and the thought had me coming undone.

Leaning forward I let my lips graze hers before dropping my mouth completely in a slow lazy kiss. With every pass of my tongue I pressed my body against hers, dropping more and more of my body weight onto her. I felt Kinsley grind her hips up toward me until her wet opening was against my thick shaft. 

"Always so fucking eager." I said with a half smile before I let my hips fall and press against her, giving her some of the friction she needed.

Soft moans and tiny gasps escaped her mouth until I couldn't take anymore.

I pulled away slowly and looked down Kinsley.

"Tell me what you want baby." I said from my knees as I lined myself up with her slick opening.

"You..." She whispered.

That tiny word made me want to ravage her, made me want to make her come so hard she couldn't see straight, but I clenched my teeth and fought against my need to pin her arms and issue commands.

This is aftercare you fucking idiot. Be gentle.

Pushing out a deep breath, I held on loosely to my self control.

"Spread your legs Kins." I said in a deep softened voice that was meant only for her. It was a command, but it was as gentle as I could manage.

She complied instantly and I helped her by placing a few pillows underneath her and my hands on her thighs. I pushed her legs apart and held them back, looking down at her glistening pussy that was begging for attention.