Honeymoon smut - Patreon Sample*

Hi my loves!

If you'd like to read more bonus content like the chapter below, and fee inclined to support my writing, please join my Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/melissawhite

I have published the wedding reception, wedding night smut, married life scenes and more.

Here is a sample! I hope you enjoy

********************************

Kinsley ~

My eyes fluttered open as I lounged beneath the palm trees, laying on my stomach across a long beach chair.

I rested my chin on my forearms, watching Tyson in the distance as he cooled himself off in the water.

The sun warmed my entire body and the sound of the gentle waves was soothing, nearly putting me to sleep, as I drew tiny circles in the sand with my fingers.

It was a level of contentment that I never thought was possible. I had lived my entire life in fear of the expectations and conditions of others. No one wanted to adopt a broken child, no one wanted to date a damaged woman. My life had always consisted of finding ways to manipulate the way I handled my trauma in order to make it easier for others to accept. There was a continuous nagging within my mind - am I suffering gracefully? Is my anguish still loveable? It was an exhausting way to live, but it was a part of me that I could finally leave behind.

Dane and Tyson loved me so fully and completely. I didn't have to question their acceptance of me. They adored me crying on the bathroom floor the same way that they adored me topless and content on a beach. It was love without conditions and I had become addicted to it.

My fingers barely touched the warm sand as I lazily traced tiny heart shapes. My hearts were engulfed by a shadow and I soon felt the weight and presence of Dane as he hovered over me, peppering my neck and shoulders with sensual kisses.

I felt a tug on the strings of my bikini and a smile spread across my face when I realized he was untying it with his teeth.

"What are you doing?" I asked sleepily.

"Just saving you from tan lines." He replied. I could hear his charming smile through the tone of his voice.

Feeling the strings of my bikini falling limp at my sides, I rolled onto my back to face him, complete bare from the waist up.

Danes muscular shoulders held his frame well as he hovered over me on all fours. His eyes drifted up and down my topless body causing his pupils to dilate and his chest to inflate.

"Like what you see?" I asked with a grin.

"Just admiring what's mine."

Hearing him claim me like that spiked my pulse and I chewed my bottom lip as I imagined the things Dane could do to me in that position.

My hand instinctively moved, unable to stop myself from touching his perfect body. The half smile that lifted the side of his mouth flooded my stomach with butterflies.

He's so dreamy.

Dane's skin was warm beneath my hands as I explored his upper body, noticing that he loved being touched as much as I enjoyed touching him.

"Don't look at me like that or I'll have to take you right here on this lounge chair." Dane groaned.

"It's a private island isn't it?" I teased, already knowing the answer to that question.

The thought of Dane fucking me on that lounge chair was intoxicating to imagine. Or maybe he'd tease me with his mouth instead. Either way the feeling of Danes eyes on my body made me feel desired and content. He could do whatever he wanted to me.