Chapter Fifty Eight - Tyson*

Tyson ~

Kinsley was a fucking magnet, attracting attention everywhere we went which flared every protective and possessive instinct I had.

Other dominants eyed her like a meal to be had, and I wanted to beat the shit out of them for even imagining touching our Kinsley.

I was surprised at Kinsley's reaction to the live scene on the stage. She was opposed to the degradation aspect which didn't surprise me due to her obvious praise kink, but the flogging didn't seem to scare her as much as it had in the past...it turned her on, which made me wonder what else she would be open to.

We entered the private room, making sure the door was locked behind us.

I reached back and tugged at the handle and showed Kinsley the lock, demonstrating the doors unwillingness to move as I pulled on it so she'd feel comfortable.

Her wide eyes danced around the room, looking at the equipment and toys that were scattered as far as the eye could see.

"This is different than our playroom at home." She said as she started to timidly walk around.

Dane and I made eye contact as the words left her mouth, instantly picking up on her mention of our house as home for the first time since we'd been in New York.

That's right baby, New York isn't your home. L.A. is...with us. We're your home.

"Don't be scared, look around. Let us know if there's anything that piques your interest or that you want to know more about." Dane said as we studied her every move.

Kinsley's petite toned legs carried her around the room as she studied the equipment that was new to her with Dane and I following close behind, cataloging everything she passed and making notes of her reaction.

She stalled at a chair, running her hands over it and tilting her head to the side in confusion.

"Why are the arms of this chair so high?" She asked innocently.

I quickly took a seat in the chair to demonstrate for her, giving her a visual so she could better understand.

The arms of the chair were right above my shoulders and were wide and sturdy.

"How could you ever fit your arms on the arm rests if they are above your shoulders?" Kinsley asked, studying the chair.

Sweet little Kinsley. You're fucking adorable.

"These aren't for my arms baby...they're for your legs." I said, giving her a sly grin as I watched desire flash in her eyes once she realized what the chair was used for.

She swallowed hard against her own arousal and her breathing picked up at the thought of her legs sprawled over my shoulders

Our little Kinsley likes this one. I'll have to order one for the playroom at home.