Chapter Eighty - Tyson*

Tyson ~

I had Kinsley pinned against the kitchen counter and could feel her heart racing beneath my hand as I gripped her throat.

Her sudden attitude and urge to test my boundaries did something to me and I barely clung to my self control.

I couldn't fuck her right there in the kitchen. It was too close to Dane's room and I was going to make this little brat scream.

"Playroom. Now." I growled next to her ear, giving her throat one final squeeze before I released her.

A flirty smile lifted the corner of her mouth before she slid out from my hold and headed down the hall.

Finishing the remainder of my drink by tossing the contents back, I swallowed hard as I watched Kinsleys hips sway back and forth down the hallway.

I followed close behind her and towered over her as we stepped into the low lit playroom.

"Take this shit off." I commanded, tugging at the straps of her dress.

She slowly slid the straps off as I side stepped her and went toward the far corner of the room.

Her eyes tracked me as she walked over toward the bed completely naked and on display for me.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked harshly.

Kinsley was silent, but her eyes darted over to the bed then back toward me, slightly confused and waiting for a command.

"When I said I was gonna fuck that little attitude out of you... I wasn't kidding." I said in a low menacing tone as I placed my hand on a chair and pushed it across the floor toward her.

Her throat bobbed as she swallowed hard, letting her eyes sweep over the chair that was designed to strap her down on all fours.

With my eyes glued to hers and a deep scowl on my face, I patted the leather of the chair, prompting her immediate movement.

All of the sassy, playful energy had drained from her and she let me position her on the chair. The chair was designed to support her, holding her on her hands and knees with straps to hold them in place.

Tightening each strap, I moved from one arm to the other watching her big doe eyes stare up at me with uncertainty.

"I'm gonna fuck you Kinsley, but first...I'm gonna punish you."

I loosened my tie and removed it before rolling up my sleeves, watching the anticipation build in Kinsley who was completely immobile and helpless.

She shifted and pulled against her restraints slightly, testing them as she watched me.

You're not going anywhere. And you're gonna take everything I have to give you.

Standing in front of her, I slid my belt off slowly, freeing it from the loops and folding it in my hand for her to see.

"What's your safe word Kinsley?"

"Vanilla." She replied in a shaky voice with her eyes glued to the belt in my hand.

"Are you afraid of me?" I asked in a menacing tone.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I love you."

There was so much conviction and desire in her voice, I could hardly stand it.

I leaned over and braced my weight on the chair, letting my lips lightly touch the shell of her ear.

"Good girl."