Chapter Twenty Seven - Tyson*

Tyson ~

Kinsley's dress hugged every curve of her body which made it difficult for Dane and I to look at anything else, including the opera performance that had her so completely enthralled.

Thirty minutes had passed before I saw Dane slowly losing his control. I watched his hand tick and itch with need to touch her and sure enough after a minute or two his hand started to ascend up her thigh, causing her breath to hitch.

She kept her eyes forward, but moved her hand that was resting on top of Dane's giving him unspoken permission to explore her skin.

"What's your safe word, Kinsley?" Dane asked in a hushed voice.

"Vanilla." Kinsley whispered back, keeping her gaze forward.

My mouth watered at the sight of Dane's hand traveling up her thigh, loving the way she squirmed slightly in her seat, trying to find some friction as she got more and more aroused by his light touches.

"Uncross your legs." Dane whispered.

"But there are so many p..."

Dane cut her off before she could finish her sentence. Sure there were lots of people around, but he had bought every single seat in our private box and as far as we were concerned, we were alone.

"I think the phrase you're looking for is - Yes Sir." Dane bit out, taking hold of her thigh harshly which made her spine straighten and her lungs fill with air.

"Yes Sir." she whispered, quickly correcting herself.

Kinsley slowly uncrossed her legs and I started to make small circles on her bare shoulder with the tips of my fingers.

"Good girl." I whispered into her ear, praising her for following Dane's command.

Dane's hand slipped beneath the fabric of her dress and I could only imagine the things he was doing to our girl with his fingers. I watched every muscle in her body, taking note of how she responded to pleasure.

Her chest was heaving, causing her perfect breasts to rise and fall rapidly with her nipples straining against the fabric.

"I'm going to take you bare tonight." I said in a low voice against her ear, loving the way all of her muscles contracted and responded to my words.

Dane's fingers hit a spot that made Kinsley's mouth drop open and her abdominal muscles flex as she pushed out a shaky breath that was meant to be a moan.

"Keep doing that." I said in a hushed voice over her head to Dane who kept looking at the stage, but had a sly grin on his face as he subtly pleasured Kinsley with his hand.

Kinsley's hips started to rock and move in her seat, trying to take as much as Dane would give her. She let out an audible whimper as Dane switched the positioning of his hand, my guess would be to gain access to her clit.

"Stay quiet for us. Not a fucking sound." I commanded in her ear.

She started panting and gasping in her seat, trying to conceal the moans and screams that she so desperately wanted to unleash in the theatre and Dane wasn't making it easy in her. The muscles in his forearm were flexed and tight and I could tell he wasn't being gentle or subtle with his movements, he was trying to make her scream, trying to make her lose control and I was telling her not to.

I moved my arm from around her seat, back to the armrest of my chair, giving her something to hold on to and watching as she fought against her own pleasure just to please me.

Her hand shot out and grabbed my arm, digging her nails into my skin as she held onto her moans. She was doing so fucking good.

"Such a good girl...always such a good girl." My praise was slow and drawn out against her ear, letting her know I could see how hard she was trying to please me by staying quiet.