Chapter Nineteen - Tyson*

Tyson ~

Dane and I unlatched Kinsley's wrists from the cuffs so we could reposition her, taking notice of the red angry skin from the friction that would need special attention later.

Kinsley let us take control of her entire body, allowing us to move her as we gently rolled her onto her stomach and cuffed her wrists so that she was face down on the bed.

"Up on your knees." I commanded, watching Kinsley rise up onto her trembling legs as she tried to obey me.

There was no way her legs were going to be able to support her so I motioned for Dane to grab a few pillows. We propped her body up with pillows, putting them under her stomach and hips, lifting her ass so she didn't need to use her legs at all.

Dane placed kisses up and down her trembling legs knowing that he was the cause.

"Relax baby." Dane said, giving her permission to let her body go lax against the pillows we'd placed beneath her.

Her pussy was glistening and pulsing, begging to be touched and on perfect display for me. I licked my lips and rolled a condom on before I took my place behind her on my knees.

My dick was heavy and throbbing in my hand as I lined it up with her drenched opening and rubbed the tip against her wetness.

The contact caused Kinsley to let out a lazy hungry moan against the silk sheets but I wanted to look into her eyes.

"Look at me." I commanded, watching her eyes lift until she met my gaze through the mirrored wall.

"What's your safe word Kinsley?"

"Vanilla." She said breathlessly.

"Are you afraid of me?" I asked in a deep voice, watching for any signs of hesitation.

"No." She answered with the corner of her mouth gathering into a small smile.

"Why not?"

"Because I trust you," she hummed.

"Good girl." I praised, watching her small smile spread as she ate up my words.

I continued massaging her opening with my tip until I had gathered enough of her wetness to press inside. I took hold of her hips and rocked forward, thrusting myself half way inside her with one powerful motion.

Holy fuck Dane wasn't lying. She's tight as hell.

Kinsleys mouth gaped open and she gasped as I stretched and filled her, keeping her eyes on me as she struggled to take my size.

I grunted and pushed deeper inside of her, but she whimpered and leaned forward, pulling away from me.

That's not how this works. You take what I give you.

Taking hold of her hips with a bruising grip, I pulled her hips back effortlessly and thrust myself deeper, stuffing more of my thick cock inside of her small slick pussy.

"Take it." I grunted, holding her hips in place when she tried to retreat again.

"Take it like a good girl." I ordered harshly, thrusting my hips until I was buried to the hilt.

Kinsley let out a loud moan as I bottomed out inside of her, but I showed her some mercy by staying there for a few seconds, letting her get used to my size.

She panted against the bed with her eyes closed letting her body adjust to the stretch and burn, but I wanted her to look at me.

"Look at me. I want you to watch me fuck you."