Chapter Thirteen - Kinsley*

***If you are the type of reader who skips the smut, you may want to skip this chapter...or possibly this book entirely because there is going to be LOTS of smut. You have been warned ;)***

Kinsley~

Dane and Tyson walked me through their mansion of a home, showing me the different rooms and amenities that it had to offer. One thing that caught my attention instantly was the amount of security they had. Not only was there a guarded gate at the entrance of their drive, but there were several large men pacing the perimeter of the home which only spoke to the fact that I was entering a very dangerous world that I still didn't know much about.

It made sense really, based on what Adriana had said and what I had gathered through casual conversation with Dane and Tyson. They were important and powerful, especially Dane who laundered money for all of the families through the club. Dane was all brains and charisma, while Tyson was all brawn and muscle. They were the perfect mixture and I was addicted to them.

"This room can be yours when you stay here. While we'd prefer you sleep in our beds, we know that this arrangement will take a little getting used to and we want to make sure you're comfortable." Dane said with a smile that melted me.

"I didn't bring an overnight bag," I said, looking down at my tight dress and thinking about my lack of undergarments.

"That's okay gorgeous, we got your sizes from Adriana. That dresser is fully stocked, along with toiletries in the bathroom."

They had picked out a bedroom and clothes for me to wear? My brain was having a hard time comprehending what was happening. Were they taking control of me or taking care of me? Or to them were those things one in the same?

I opened one of the drawers and let out a sigh of relief to see soft loose fitting lounge wear. My hands searched for the next drawer that was much different and more on par with what I had expected. The top drawer was filled with lingerie of all variations. Some were lacy and feminine, others were leather with more straps than I could count. I ran my hand along one of the pieces, admiring it as I pictured what it would look like on my body.

"If you prefer any of those to the lingerie you're currently wearing, we don't mind if you want to change." Dane said, in a deep voice that had an edge to it.

My lips curled into a flirty smile as I turned my head over my shoulder and shut the drawer.

"I'm not wearing anything under this dress."

Dane's chest inflated and his nostrils flared, but Tyson was the one who spoke first.

"Fuck." Tyson growled under his breath as his eyes darkened and he clutched the door frame.

I knew exactly which room we were going to visit next and I was buzzing with excitement that was currently overpowering my anxiety as Dane silently took my hand and led me exactly where I wanted to go.

Dane walked me through a small study, going toward two doors that looked as if they were leading to a closet. He pushed the doors open and let me take in the sight of the playroom as he and Tyson took a few steps back, watching me like hawks as my eyes danced across the room.

It was different than I had imagined and three times as large as the pink room at the club. Part of me expected to be walking onto a porn set, but this room...this room was luxurious and sensual. The lights were dimmed with a red hue which made it bright enough for me to be seen, but not so bright that I felt exposed. Just being in the room made me feel sexy and confident and I paced the interior of the room, exploring while Dane and Tyson stalked me from behind.