Chapter Fifty Nine - Kinsley*

Kinsley ~

My muscles were weak and my entire body was pulsing and buzzing from the intense orgasm that Tyson had just pulled from me with his mouth.

I felt Dane's hands on my arms, unlatching my bound wrists from the hook that was holding them up.

My body tensed as I felt myself pitching backwards as I lost my balance.

"I got you baby, fall into me." Dane said, pulling me into his strong arms.

He cradled me as he stood, carrying me across the room effortlessly.

"Bring me some rope." Dane said firmly to Tyson.

With my feet now on the ground, I felt Dane release my wrists from the cuffs, kissing them softly where my skin had turned red.

"You good, gorgeous?" He asked as he pressed his lips against my skin, holding my gaze.

"Yes." I answered breathlessly.

Dane's smile faded and his grip tightened on my wrist, pulling me hard against his chest until our faces were nearly touching.

"Yes what?" He asked with an edge to his voice that put heat between my legs.

"Yes Sir." I practically moaned.

Lowering his head, Dane delivered a few well placed sensual kisses before speaking low in my ear.

"On your knees." He ordered.

Keeping my eyes glued to his, I lowered myself to my knees in a kneeling position at his feet.

"Good girl," he praised as Tyson handed him some rope.

Before I could react to his praise, Dane lowered himself and started to manipulate my arms and legs, tying my wrists behind my back while Tyson tied my legs. I couldn't see what they were doing, but when they were finished I was completely bound in a kneeling position with my wrists fastened behind my back. I explored the bonds and tested them, wriggling against the restraints. My thighs and ankles were tied together so I was unable to stand and when I moved my bound wrists, I felt a line tug at my ankles. I was completely bound and immobile, kneeling in front of Dane and Tyson who were looking at me like I was a meal they were readying themselves to feast on.

They circled me like predators admiring their handy work before Dane added one final touch. He grabbed my chin and tilted my head up, stretching a blindfold over my eyes.

Dane's voice danced across my skin as he leaned down and spoke to me.

"Do you trust us Kins?" Dane asked before placing a kiss on my jaw.

"Yes Sir." I hummed.

As soon as I confirmed my trust in them, everything went quiet. They were moving, but I couldn't see them. They were near me but I couldn't touch them. I was kneeling with my legs spread apart, waiting...listening...trying desperately to anticipate where and when they were going to touch me. All of my senses were heightened as my breathing started to pick up.

A large rough hand wrapped around my throat, tilting my head up harshly with his thumb under my jaw.

Tyson.

I lifted my head and held it there, feeling Tysons lips against my neck briefly before he tapped the bottom of my chin.

"Open." Tyson commanded, tapping my chin with his hand.

I opened my mouth instantly, but it felt like Tyson was behind me.

Warm flesh pressed against my lips and filled my mouth.