Chapter Thirty Four - Tyson

Tyson ~

I went behind the bar at Onyx and poured myself a drink, resting my knuckles against the cold surface of the cooler to get the swelling to go down.

Angelo was spiraling, gaining more and more ignorant followers that were trying to infiltrate my security infrastructure. Angelo had multiple rats and I was in the process of weeding them out one but one.

I sipped at my drink and surveyed the crowd when a familiar face stole my attention immediately.

It's midnight, what the fuck is Kinsley doing here?

I made my way over to her, parting the crowd until I was close enough to wrap her up from behind.

She jumped and laughed in my arms, turning to face me. 

"The hell are you doing here?" I asked, brushing a loose strand of hair from her face.

"I got bored at the house and thought I'd come surprise you two." She said brightly, with a mischievous smile.

"What's that look for?" I asked with a smirk.

"I um wanted to try something new, but I wasn't sure if you and Dane would be into it."

Oh I can already tell I'm gonna love this.

I grabbed hold of her waist and pulled her up against me as I spoke to her.

"I can tell by the look on your face that we're gonna be into it."

She was so reluctant and unsure of herself, but I could see the desire in her eyes and I had already decided that I'd say yes to whatever she wanted to try.

"I thought maybe we could play here...at the club in one of the private rooms...you know for a change of scenery."

Hell yes I'm so fucking into that.

"Feeling a little adventurous?" I asked, squeezing her hips tightly.

"Mmhmm." She hummed with a nod.

"I bought a new outfit too and some...things from home." She took her bottom lip between her teeth and looked up at me with big bedroom eyes that nearly unhinged me.

"Which room do you want?" I asked in a low voice against her hair.

"Pink room." She said immediately.

"How long do you need to get ready?"

"Hmm give me twenty minutes." She said excitedly.

"I'll go grab Dane and we'll meet you in the pink room in twenty minutes."

Kinsley's smile went all the way up to her eyes, giving me a kiss on my cheek before turning to leave.

I gave her a quick swat on the ass as she left, reaching for my phone as I called the bouncer on the Sapphire side of the club.

"Kinsleys on her way over to the pink room, unlock it for her will ya?"

"You got it sir." 

The private rooms were always locked and could only be accessed with a key card from a staff member.

I made my way to Dane's office, letting myself in only to see him scowling at his damn computer.

"Take a break and follow me." I instructed.

"Cant." Dane muttered as he continued to work.

"Oh yes you fucking can. Our girls waiting on us...in the pink room."

I stood there and waited for Dane's reaction that didn't disappoint. Dane whipped his head up and grinned at me.

"She's here?" He asked, standing immediately.

"She's changing now and wanted to play here as a surprise for us."

"Fuck. Yes." Dane said, instantly moving.

"Said she needs about twenty minutes to change and get herself ready."

I followed Dane down to the bar and poured two drinks for us as we waited impatiently. Ten minutes had passed which already felt like an eternity.

"What do you think she brought from home?" Dane asked.

"No clue, could be anything." I said with a grin.

We sat there for another five minutes, letting our imaginations run wild when one of my security guys came around the corner of the bar

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Leo asked us.

"Well hello to you too." Dane scoffed.

"Watch your fucking mouth, Leo." I reprimanded, wondering what the had gotten into him.

"I thought you were in one of the private rooms with Kinsley." Leo said as the blood drained from his face, causing Dane and I to stand up a little straighter.

"Why would you think that?" I asked.

"Because she's fucking screaming." Leo said, turning on his heel and taking off running.

Dane and I exchanged terrified looks before we both started running toward the pink room.

My feet couldn't carry me fast enough as we barreled down the hall toward the locked door.

I pulled a master key card from my back pocket that unlocked every door at the club as we closed in on the pink room. I could hear Kinsley screaming over the bass of the house music that was playing and my body tensed, physically rejecting the sound.

I swiped the card at the door and exploded into the room with my eyes settling on our sweet Kinsley, who was covered in blood and screaming.

Oh my fucking God.

"Tyson!" She wailed as soon as she saw me, but was pointing to the corner of the room.

I turned my head to see one of my ex employees standing in the corner of the room with a knife in his hand...covered in Kinsley's blood.

You're a fucking dead man.

I charged at Mario, knowing Dane would go straight to Kinsley.

He turned the blade in his had and swung at me, but I was able to easily dodge his advance, leaning back just out of his reach before grabbing his arm and twisting it, breaking several bones before he finally dropped the knife.

He writhed on the floor as I grabbed the knife and grabbed him by the front of the shirt, lifting him into the air by his throat.

"Who sent you?" I yelled in his face, readying the blade in my other hand.

"You know who fucking sent me." Mario sneered, trying to get air to his lungs as he gasped.

Angelo...Angelo came after Kinsley.

I wanted to drag him home and torture him for days. I wanted him to suffer - death by a thousand cuts, but Dane's voice pulled me from my own rage and instantly changed my mind.

"It's really fucking bad, Tyson. Get over here."

I clenched my jaw and glared at Mario who knew he was about to receive mercy he didn't deserve. I took the blade and dug it deep into his neck, slicing him open from ear to ear before dropping him onto the ground to bleed out.

Kinsley needs me.