Chapter Seventy Four ~ Kinsley*

Kinsley ~

It took every ounce of my self control not to moan against the intense sensation between my legs.

I clutched Tysons hand that was resting on my thigh and felt him squeeze back tightly as Dane upped the intensity of the vibrator.

Both men's expressions were relaxed and unfazed, carrying on conversations as if I wasn't sitting between them completely coming undone.

I watched as Dane's finger slid across the screen, diminishing the vibrations between my thighs so I could take in a breath.

"Oh my god." I whispered under my breath as I shifted in my chair.

Everything around us continued as usual but all of my senses were on high alert as I caught my breath.

"Stay quiet." Tyson warned against my ear as he placed his phone face up on my thigh beneath the table. He placed my finger on the screen and held out his thumb on top of mine putting my finger in control of the toy.

He slowly pushed my finger up and I felt the vibrator increase its speed as our fingers moved together.

I whimpered and jumped which caught the attention of a few men sitting at the table.

"You alright Kinsley?" Nick asked, prompting Xander to take a step forward from his standing position off to the side.

"She's fine. Right Kinsley?" Dane asked, wanting me to speak.

He slowly moved his thumb on his phone letting me know he was going to increase the intensity until I answered.

"I'm f-fine." I said in a shaky voice, giving Nick a smile.

Dane held his phone up to Xander, letting him know what was going on so he could stand down. Xander gave Dane and Tyson knowing grins and shook his head before reclaiming his post near the wall. Nick must have picked up on what was going on as well which would have been horribly embarrassing if it didn't feel so good.

Dane's thumb moved back and forth turning the vibration on and off at a slow pace that felt so good I couldn't see straight.

My hips rocked subtly with the slow rhythm as I started to ache and throb with need.

Tyson set his phone on the table and grabbed onto my inner thigh with a grip that stole my breath.

"Don't you dare come until you're told." He whispered in my ear.

I nodded and shifted my weight, arching my back and clutching Tysons hand. It was the best kind of torture, but I needed more. I needed pressure and friction.

Without thinking I subtly slid my hand just inside the hem of my dress, needing to press the vibrator against me for much needed help, but Tyson wasn't having it.

He squeezed my inner thigh and slid his thumb across his phone as high as it would go. The sudden intensity made my abdominal muscles contract and a small whimper to escape my lips.

Nick kicked the leg of the table and started to cough, trying to take the attention off of me.

"How about we get some fresh air gorgeous?" Dane asked quietly with a grin.

I nodded and stood as quickly as possible, needing to move, needing to make noise.

Dane wrapped his arm around my waist as we made our way out to a balcony terrace with Tyson manning the controls of the toy between my legs. He was kind enough to dial down the intensity while I walked across the room with Dane, but as soon as we claimed a spot along the balcony railing, Tyson showed me no mercy.