The Siren's Call (A Draco Malfoy Fanfiction)

First I just want to say, the amount of support and comments, votes, reads on this story is insane. I can't help but smile every time I see that someone voted or commented on a chapter so thank you. In other news, I have a new story in the works (yes, I know, I need to just pick one and work on that) but I like multitasking so here's another one.

Sirens

Sirens. Considered one of the most dangerous kinds of merpeople, the magical world lives with a fear of what might happen to them if they were to cross one of them. With their dazzling beauty, enchanting voices, and vast potential for magic of all sorts, they were long deemed dangerous by all magical organizations. This fear resulted in the death of Alurina Marlow. Years later, Arran Marlow, the former mate of Alurina, sends his daughter Dioleh to Hogwarts in a desperate attempt to shield her from the same fate as her mother while he works as a jewellery maker in London.

Little does the Ministry of Magic know, an entire group of sirens are hiding out in their beloved Hogwarts. What happens when Dioleh Marlow is forced to leave all she has ever known and begins to encounter a whole different world of danger? Read as she grapples with danger, mystery, and even love with a certain lost ferret.

Can she save Draco from his spiral to doom or will she merely be hurt in the process?