94. Crucio

"Are you kidding me?!" Nic thundered, staring at Harry in shock.

"What's wrong?" Tyriq asked, appearing beside her.

"Zeph is gone again," Nic snapped. "So are the others and now Hadassah."

"We're going to talk to Hermione," Harry said. "Figured you'd want to come along." Nic nodded and she and Tyriq followed behind.

"Harry, Ginny, Tyriq, Nic, and, I uh, Draco," Hermione said after jumping away from Ron. "How lovely to see you."

"The dreams, they've started again," Harry admitted. "Well, they haven't stopped."

"And Albus is missing again," Ginny said.

"Scorpius too," Draco said frantically.

"And Zeph and Dassah," Tyriq added.

"We've had McGonagall check the entire school," Nic said, "They've gone."

"I'll get the aurors summoned immediately, I'll-" Hermione began.

"No you won't," Ron said quickly. "It's all fine. Albus - I saw him last night. It's all good."

"Where?" Nic demanded instantly.

"I was having a couple firewhiskies with Neville in Hogsmaede," he explained. "As you do, setting the world to rights, as we do, and we were coming back, quite late, very late, and trying to work out which Floo I could use because when you've had a drink sometimes you don't want to use the tight ones or the turning ones-"

"Ron!" Nic screamed. "My children are both missing and Dassah wouldn't have just followed along. Something had to have happened to her so tell us what the hell you know!"

"All right, all right," Ron said. "He hasn't run away - he's having a quiet moment - he's got himself an older girlfriend."

"An older girlfriend?" Harry repeated.

"And a cracking one at that," Ron replied. "Gorgeous silver hair. Saw them on the roof together, near the Owlery with Scorpius playing the gooseberry. Nice to see my love potion being used well, I thought."

"Her hair - was it silver and blue?" Harry asked with realization.

"That's it," Ron agreed. "Silver, blue, yup."

"He's talking about Delphi Diggory. Niece of Amos Diggory," Harry said.

"This is about Cedric again?" Ginny groaned.

"Ethel, cancel the goblins!" Hermione shouted.

"I think it's time to see Amos Diggory," Nic said quietly.

Harry stormed into St. Mungos with his wand raised, demanding, "Where are they?"

"Harry Potter," Amos said bitterly. "And what can I do for you, sir? And Draco Malfoy. Tyriq and Nicole Potter. I am blessed. "

"I know how you used my son," Harry snapped.

"I've used your son?" Amos retorted. "No, you, sir, you used my beautiful son."

"Mr. Diggory," Nic began.

"And you!" Amos exclaimed, glaring at her. "He loved you and not a year after he died you were screwing around with someone else!" Tyriq began to storm up to him, but Nic held him back.

"Ty, listen to me," Nic cried, getting his attention. "He's a senile old man still grieving his son. Let him alone." Tyriq nodded, but his jaw was still clenched.

"Tell us, now, where are Albus, Scorpius, Zephaniah, and Hadassah?" Draco snapped, "Or face the propoundest consequences."

"But why would I know where they are?" Amos replied, playing dumb.