95. Pieces Together

"It must have been a Confundus Charm she used on him," Harry theorized. "Used on them all, She faked being a nurse, she faked being his niece."

"I've just checked in with the Ministry," Hermione said. "But there's no record of her. She's a shadow." As Draco said some spell, Nic turned away from the others, trying to hide the frightened tears streaming down her cheeks. She turned when a sudden hissing noise came from an oil lamp. "What was that?" Hermione asked.

"That's - I'm not supposed to be understanding - that's Parseltongue," Harry said.

"And what does it say?" Tyriq asked.

"How do I?" Harry sputtered. "I haven't been able to understand Parseltongue since Voldemort died."

"And nor has your scar hurt," Hermione countered.

"It says 'Welcome Augury'," Harry explained. "I think I need to tell it to open..."

"Then do it," Nic snapped. He did and the room turned darker, snakes emerging all around as well as a prophecy.

When spares are spared, when time is turned, when unseen children murder their fathers, when Phoenix falls by fire: Then will the Dark Lord return.

"A prophecy," Ginny whispered. "A new prophecy."

"Cedric - Cedric was called a spare," Hermione realized.

"When time is turned," Ron repeated. "She had that time turner, doesn't she?"

"She must," Hermione said.

"But why does she need Scorpius, Albus, Zeph, or Hadassah?" Ron asked.

"Because I'm a parent - who hasn't seen his child," Harry explained. "Hasn't understood his child."

"Who is she? To be so obsessed with all this?" Draco asked.

"I think I've got the answer to that," Ginny said, pointing up.

"I will rebirth the Dark. I will bring my father back," Tyriq read. Looking back to the prophecy, he read again, "When Phoenix falls." His gaze went to Nic who had grown terribly pale.

"No, she can't," Ran stated.

"How is that even possible?" Hermione said.

"Voldemort had a daughter?" Draco said, looking to Tyriq.

"I had no idea," Tyriq replied.

"No, no, no. Not that, anything but that," Harry said as Ginny took his hand.
.....................................
"Are you going to the meeting?" Tyriq asked, sitting down beside Nic.

"She's going to try and kill me," Nic whispered shakily. "And she has my children, my babies."

"I know," Tyriq replied, wrapping his arms around her.

"And I know, Zeph, he wouldn't let anything happen to any of them," Nic sobbed. "Even if it gets him killed and then if that happens Hadassah will try and kill her. Why my children?! Haven't I suffered enough?"

"Shh," Tyriq whispered, holding her tightly as she cried into his chest, her hands clutching his shirt so tightly her knuckles were white.

"Ty," Draco said quietly from the door. Nic tried to get control of herself, glancing over at Draco. "Sorry to interrupt, but I think I know how to get our kids back."

"Then I'm coming," Nic said, standing up to face him.

"Nic, you're in no state to do this," Tyriq protested, standing to face her. "Stay here, I promise I will do everything I can to bring our kids home."