91. Stolen

Nic was sipping on a cup of tea in McGonagall's office when Harry burst in and began talking about a dream he had. "And we don't know where in the Forbidden Forest?" Professor McGonagall asked.

"I haven't had a dream like it for years. But Albus was there. I know he was," Harry insisted.

"We need to get searching as quickly as possible," Ginny said anxiously.

"I can give you Professor Longbottom - his knowledge of plants might be useful - and perhaps both of the Professor Potters."

Hermione appeared in the chimney, crying, "Is it true? Can I help?"

"Minister, this is quite unexpected," McGonagall said.

"That may be my fault," Ginny admitted, "I persuaded them to put out an emergency edition of the Daily Prophet. Asking for volunteers."

"Right, very sensible, I expect," McGonagall said. "I suppose there will be quite a few." Next moment, Ron appeared rambling about something or another. Soon after him, Draco appeared in the fireplace.

"Sorry about your floor, Minerva," Draco apologized.

"I dare say it's my fault for owning a chimney," McGonagall replied tartly. "Waiting for one more, I suppose." Soon the office door opened and Tyriq appeared.

"I got your message," he said, rushing over to them. "What happened?" He noticed that Nic was sitting in one of the chairs as if frozen and looking very pale.

"I'm surprised to see you, Draco," Harry remarked. "I thought you don't believe in my dreams."

"I don't," he retorted. "But I do trust your luck. Harry Potter is always where the action is at. And I need my son back with me and safe."

"Then let's get to the Forbidden Forest and find them both," Nic said hoarsely, standing. Looking to Tyriq, she nodded and both instantly transformed into their bird forms. McGonagall opened the window and the two soared out. It felt like old times again with the two swooping through the forest, only this time they needed to find their son. Nic was flying along the edge when she suddenly saw a flash of black, white, and dark dark brown hair. Landing, she changed back, shouting, "ZEPH!" He turned, spotted his mother, and instantly began to run to her.

Tyriq instantly embraced him before he suddenly collapsed. "Is he alright?!" Nic yelled, running towards them. Tyriq pulled away, looking him over. He seemed all right.

"Don't cause problems like that," Nic chastised irritably. "I know the Gryffindor in you is acting up, but-"

"Gryffindor?" Zeph retorted, looking at her strangely. "I'm in Slytherin...I always have been."

"Did you hit your head?" Tyriq asked, concerned. "You're in Gryffindor."

"No I'm not," Zeph retorted, looking back to Scorpius in confusion. He merely shrugs, but looks rather pale.

"Let's get you to Madam Pomfrey," Nic suggested. As they were walking up, Nic grumbled, "Now that we've got you back, I need to head to work."

"Really, now?" Tyriq retorted.

"But...you work here," Zeph countered, confused. "Both of you."

"He must have been hit harder than I thought," Nic said firmly, beginning to examine his head. "Zeph, you know I'm the head of the auror office."

"What?" Zeph replied, brows furrowed. "No, you gave up being an auror when you had me and Hadassah."

"Who's Hadassah?" Nic retorted, looking at him strangely.