Chapter 2 Yule Ball Drunkenness

Warnings for this chapter: Male/Male Sex Scene, teenager/older adult slash, drunkenness

If you don't like don't read this chapter!

It had been a month since Harry's accidental meeting with Lucius Malfoy which had lead to Harry fucking Lucius Malfoy in a broom closest. That was something that embarrassed Harry as much as it excited him. The excitement was proven by the fact that over the few days after the event Harry had to constantly go to bathroom so he didn't wet his robes. Now that really would be embarrassing.

In the months that had passed Harry had come first place in the First Task of the Triwizard Tournament and had the arduous task of finding a girl to take with him. Harry had managed to get Parvati Patil to go with him with her twin going with Ron much to Hermione's distaste. And now he was entering the Great Hall in emerald dress robes with Parvati dressed in bright pink dress robes.

It was on entering the highly decorated hall that Harry saw him. It was as if something was drawing him to the opposite end of the room. And there was Lucius Malfoy his one time lover. Malfoy was looking wonderful in silvery blue robes his long white blonde flowing over them and grey eyes glittering in the moonlight. The overall effect was to make him look like one of the elves in the Lord of the Rings. His and Harry's eyes met and the memories of the broom closest arose in both the men's minds. Harry almost tripped he was so busy gazing at Lucius. He was then forced to turn his attention to the long walk down the hall but every so often his attention would drift back to handsome Malfoy.

Lucius was thinking back on the events that had lead him to the Hogwarts Yule Ball. There were the word battles that had somehow become minor flirting unbeknownst to either of them. Then there was the argument that leads to Lucius getting fucked for the first time ever. As soon as he had left he had made sure that he had cast a contraceptive charm on himself so that it would prevent any accidents.

Lucius had thought that that would be the end of it. But it wasn't at least not for him or for Harry if the looks the young man was giving him were anything to go by. Ever since that night Lucius had spent the time thinking about what had happened and often masturbating to the thoughts of Harry Potter. He had often had to resist the longing just to go to Hogwarts and pull Harry out of his common room and see where events lead him.

Luckily Lucius had donated large sums of money for the Yule Ball to go ahead so he was able to come to the Yule Ball as a patron much to Dumbledore's disgust who did not want another Diary incident. Lucius for his part just wanted to see Potter again. And this time he would be the one doing the fucking. The idea of penetrating that tight virgin ass often got him hard before he could even finish that thought.

Lucius' attention was magnetically dawn as the champions entering the room. Starting with the pretty Veela girl in silver robes and a rather a dark haired boy in royal blue robes. Following them was Viktor Krum in blood red traditional Bulgarian robes with the Mudblood in periwinkle blue causing Lucius to sneer at the upstart mudblood. His opinion of Krum and Durmstrang went down dramatically when he realised that Krum was attracted to someone as dirty blooded as the Granger girl. Following them was Amos Diggory's boy, Cedric he thought it was, the boy was quite handsome but not like Harry. Accompanying Diggory was a pretty Chinese girl wearing bright silver dress robes. Lastly was an Indian girl in bright pink dress robes and golden jewellery. She was accompanying the boy that Lucius was most interested in.