Chapter 11 Secret Trysts and Lost Potions

Harry was the first to leave the hospital wing now dressed in jeans and a crisp clean white shirt. The others Madam Pomfrey was worried about hypothermia due to being in a freezing lake in the middle of February with no proper gear. The house-elves had taken his MWS to be dried and Harry had ended his spell.

Harry was just walking passed the seventh floor corridor when he felt strong arms grip him and drag him into a room Harry was certain hadn't existed before. Harry's instinctive reaction was to pull out his wand and curse the perpetrator.

Then he saw who it was and what kind of room they were in. Lucius Malfoy, tall, blonde, aristocratic and muscular stood naked in the middle of the room where a large double bed, complete with silken red sheets stood right behind him.

'Why so tense, Mr Potter?' drawled Lucius. 'I'm sure I can iron out your kinks.'

'Lucius,' Harry shook his head. 'What if anyone else had walked in?'

Lucius smirked, 'this is the Room of Requirement all you have to do is walk past the entrance three times and it will appear. You can ask anything of it and I happened to ask that no one but you were allowed entrance.'

'Charmed,' drawled Harry.

'You become more Slytherin by the day,' Lucius said.

'That's my name don't wear it out,' Harry grinned.

'You've accepted your heritage,' smirked Lucius.

'It was quite a shock,' Harry replied.

'Let's make you forget all about,' Lucius hummed.

Lucius walked over to the slender boy quickly divesting the young man of his clothes and pulling him onto the silk. Before long Lucius easily had Hadrian Slytherin writhing underneath him. The boy was moaning into his mouth, and coming all over the bed as Lucius came into the boy's still tight passage after months of fucking.

The two of them were pulling their clothes on. Harry checked the time and hoped he wouldn't be missed. He could always use writing to Sirius as an excuse. He had thought about Sirius long and hard but felt he needed to speak to someone about it.

'Do you think Sirius knows?' asked Harry suddenly.