Chapter 29 Meeting the Wife

Warnings: Sex scene between an adult and a fourteen year old

Harry blinked his eyes blearily as he wiped the sleep out of his green eyes. Harry wondered where he was as he didn’t remember falling asleep here or at all for that matter. Harry tried desperately to recall what had happened last night.

Then he remembered and wished he hadn’t!

He was a murder.

No better than Dumbledore.

Harry’s stomach flipped making Harry feel queasy like he was about to expel what little he had in his belly. Harry was now quite glad that he had not had the stomach to eat much last night due the nerves of what he was about do. Harry wished that there had been another way to get his father that did not involve murder but there was not.

Harry rushed to the ensuite bathroom relieved that the door to his ensuite bathroom was open so he didn’t have to locate the bathroom. If he had to, then Harry would probably end up throwing up on the thick blue carpet that was warming his feet. Harry ran to the bathroom expelling a dribble of yellow bile before he wretched several times.

Harry groaned resting his head on the cold china rim as he waited for the queasiness to pass. Harry couldn’t tell whether it was self-disgust, horror or morning sickness that had made him ill today. Considering that Harry had been sick yesterday as well, Harry suspected it was at least partially morning sickness although yesterday Harry had been exceptionally nervous.

After the bout of vomiting had subsided Harry took the ime to survey the bathroom he found himself in. There was a large white basin with bronze claw feet and multiple taps which when Harry tested them let out different kinds of bubble bath most of which were magic although two held water. One cold and one hot.

Beside the bath was a towel rack that seemed to magically heat the towels on it to the perfect temperature. Each of the towels seemed brand new, plush blue towels. Each had a small crest on the right corner silver tower with a crescent moon to its left and a golden start to its right that was the Le Fay coat of arms.

The walls were painted powder blue without a bit of dirt or dust on them despite how long Le Fay castle had been lying unoccupied. The floor was white marble with a fluffy circular soft pale blue bath mat almost the same colour as the walls. The bronze tapped sink, the bronze footed bath and the toilet all matched one another.

Harry was shocked that even though the castle hadn’t been occupied the bathroom still looked pristine. Petunia would be jealous Harry thought if magic hadn’t been responsible. Harry did suspect that house elves would have something to do with it as they had to have something occupy them when their masters had left.