Chapter 67 The Quidditch Murders

THE QUIDDITCH MURDERS

By Rita Skeeter

The Three Chasers at approximately one o’clock came under threat. The pub was packed with supporters of Puddlemere United and Tutshill Tornadoes celebrating and commiserating. This changed in seconds in seconds when Sturgis Podmore, Auror, 42, and Dedalus Diggle, 101, retired Wardmaster arrived and started firing off Killing Curses – the worst of the Unforgivable curses.

The curses missed young Hadrian Slytherin and instead hitting Yolanda Scabior, 30, attending the Quidditch match with her young children; and Evaristus Herbert, 88, a life-long fan of the Tornadoes. In the chaos Alice Murray, 87 and Owen Coleman, 15 – grandmother was down to visit her grandson before he starts sixth year. This horrific unprovoked attack has left three families in turmoil after taking those they loved most from them.

“I don’t understand why they would do this? They were just out enjoying themselves-“

Bernard Coleman, father of Owen found himself unable to go on, but he poses a good question; why would two highly successful individuals do this? Because Hadrian Slytherin formerly Harry Potter, was there with friends. Apparently, believing the unfounded rumours about Lord Slytherin’s identity as You Know Who they chose to attempt to kill the boy they believed to be the Dark Lord’s Heir with no apparent care for any other casualties which may occur.

The only question is whether they did it out of their own volition. Or if they were put up to it? Sources within the Ministry of Magic believe that Albus Dumbledore was the master mind of this crime. Both wizards were members of the Order of the Phoenix fifteen years ago and have been said to remain close friends with Albus Dumbledore.

Albus Dumbledore who has been accused of kidnapping, embezzlement, warmongering, slander and negligence by Lord Foma Slytherin and Heir Hadrian Slytherin. So, has Albus Dumbledore gone one step further and attempted to get rid of his claimant? Or did these two well thought of wizards do this heinous crime of their own volition.

‘I don’t care if Dumbledore put them up to it or not, they still murdered my child they should be given no allowances!’ Bernard Coleman said angrily. ‘And if Dumbledore was involved then he should get the same!’

This reporter completely agrees with Mr Coleman. There should be no mercy for anyone involved with this horrific act. Not when four people have been killed and many others have been injured when they were just there to have fun, enjoy the holidays and support their team.