Chapter 51 Lovers, Fathers & Babies

‘Harry,’ murmured Lucius quietly in Harry’s ear. ‘I have something for you.’

‘This way,’ Harry said dragging Lucius to his bedroom.

There had just been an Inner Circle meeting mainly on the upcoming trials especially as Bill Weasley had agreed to testify against Dumbledore for reduced sentencing for his family. Harry’s father had requested that they have a sit down with their lawyers and Bill who was welcome to bring his own legal representative if he so wished in order to work out a deal. Bill had sent the owl back immediately suggesting meeting that evening sometime after dinner which the Slytherin Lord had confirmed.

‘So what is it you have for me?’ asked Harry smiling as they entered Harry’s bedroom. ‘Or was that just an excuse to get me alone,’ smirked Harry suggestiveness in the huskiness of his voice, ‘because you didn’t need an excuse to see me privately.’

‘I know,’ Lucius said softly. ‘But I wanted to give this to you since Narcissa beat me to the chase.’

Lucius handed Harry a dark green leather bound book with white letters spelling out Baby Names for your Baby Witch and Wizard includes meanings, origins and examples of famous name bearers. Harry blinked as he took the book feeling like this wall becoming all too real far too soon. First there was the morning sickness, then Narcissa gave Harry a name book that Harry couldn’t even bare to look at and now Lucius.

‘I had a look at the one Narcissa gave me,’ Harry admitted nervously.

‘Find anything you liked?’ asked Lucius.

‘Well I’m afraid I don’t believe in divination enough for the time you are born to have that much say on your personality,’ Harry admitted. ‘Still I looked at the names which were for Aries as our son,’ Harry felt a strange rush of joy and pride at that word, ‘is due for late March.’

Lucius nodded, ‘find anything?’

Harry shook his head, ‘nothing I liked that went with Slytherin.’

‘Yes,’ Lucius agreed. ‘I always did find that book limiting but the Blacks like it but they have always been heavy believers in the Divine arts. I believe they have a few Seers in their bloodline too.’

‘The baby will be a Slytherin – right?’ asked Harry.

Harry was unsure of what the child would be named as they were unmarried and Harry was the heir to seven houses. Harry had assumed the child would be a Slytherin but honestly he had no idea how it worked. It was not something that Harry would bring up with his father who was not comfortable with the idea of a Harry having a lover never mind being pregnant.